Y&R Summer Previews

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

According to the recap from soaps.com from Monday's episode Michelle's will first appear as Phyllis again. She will be shown at the end of the episode.

According to the recap on Monday's episode Kevin will tell Michael that Chloe is alive and Adam kidnapped her while he kidnapped Phyllis. Michael will want to call Paul, but Kevin will slap the phone from his hand and ask him to help get Chloe back to Bella. Michael will end up letting Kevin go. Victoria will offer Adam a financial agreement to get Dark Horse back for Nick. Adam will refuse her offer. Nick will find out that Adam is suing for custody of Christian and will confront Adam about that. Victoria will also chastise Adam for that. Adam will end up finding out that Phyllis escaped.

Nick will ask Michael to be his lawyer in the custody case. Nick will end up being upset with Victoria who he will feel helped Adam set these things in motions. Nick will call Chelsea and tell her that Adam is back to his old trick and that he's suing for custody of Christina. He will warn her that Adam may sue for custody of Connor next.

Mariah will tell Devon he messed up big time by paying Elena's student loans. She will say he made Elena feel like she was indebted to him. Elena will talk with Nate and tell him what Devon did. Nate will defend Devon and said that Devon grew up broke and just wanted to help. Another recap that I saw from someone who watched the show made it sound like Elena tells Nate that her and Devon slept together for the first time and that is one reason why him paying off her loans made her so uncomfortable. Elena will also tell Nate that she was hired as an EMT at the hospital. Devon and Elena will talk at the penthouse where Elena will tell him she still feels the same about the money issue. They will agree she shouldn't have gotten on the plane and will agree to talk things out next time.  

I don't care to see Mariah not showing more support to her guy friends, Devon/Kyle and trying to make them feel guilty about helping/providing/giving their SO's gifts. She siding more with their girlfriends who were both overreacted to their gifts, and in particularly with Lola's case was really OTT And used her discomfort about wealth to control Kyle.

It also seems like we may be headed for a Devon/Elena/Nate triangle or maybe a quad depending on what they do with Abby. If Elena told Nate that her and Devon slept together, with for the first time, I don't care for that. I think that's revealing too much information to a man that she hardly knows who is also her boyfriend's cousin. I wonder if that will lead to Devon having some tension with Nate, which will contribute to his panic attack. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

Here is the promo for next week:

I wonder why Mariah looks startled waking out of bed like that. I wonder if she has some type of nightmare. (I hope it has nothing to do with Ana) And her and Kyle have more chemistry in that short clip of him/looking to her than they do with either Lola or Tessa.

Edited by xtr

• Members

YAY, shes back!

In Vegas .. Phyllis checks into Adam's past there.
Phyllis wants to profit from what she did to help Adam take Nick down.

If the treatment Nate is giving Victor doesn't work .. Victor may need a bone marrow transplant.
Potential donors include .. his children .. grandchildren .. or others.
Will Jack Abbott be a match .. or .. perhaps Lola ??

Some Victor Newman fans are worried EB may be leaving Y&R .. but .. EB replied to a Tweet saying .. "Not there yet!!! Not for a long time!!! I’m an ornery bastard!!”

Adam sues Nick for custody of Christian.
Nick had hoped Adam would do what is best for Christian & not blow Christian's life apart.
Nick suspects Adam has an ulterior motive.
Nick is prepared for an all out war.
Nick went to his dark side when Victor tried to get custody of Christian.
Nick will do whatever it takes to keep Christian .. even if it means going to his dark side again

Source: Inquisitr
Edited by rlj

• Members

An actress of MS’s caliber and status returns to the show that made her a star and they only show her for a split second in the promo the week she returns? Oooh they know they effed up.

Edited by Darn

• Members

What do you wanna bet Nick turns out to be the perfect match for Victor's much-needed bone marrow transplant?  That way, of course, Nick can blackmail his father into helping him retain custody of Christian.

Good.  That oughta teach 'em.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Khan