Y&R Summer Previews

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

He was at one point but as far as I know he's out of it. (And hasn't gone back in it). The last time he was on the show he mentioned he took a job at the Pentagon.

I believe that the last time Chance was mentioned on the show by someone was when Jack was trying to figure out who is real father was. When Jack thought it was Phillip Chancellor II, it was mentioned that Chance and his father, Phillip III were spending some quality father son time together somewhere. I think they were exploring some mountains or a forest somewhere, lol. But they couldn't make it home and do a DNA test to help Jack determine if he was Phillip II's son. But that was the last I heard of Chance being mentioned until now.

Edited by xtr

• Members

Chance and Nick were born the same year. But if they're re-casting I'd cast younger like they did Adam, and the last Phyllis since they really need guys in the late 20s./early 30s for all the females in that age group.

All the SORASing messes things up,  but Summer is Victor's grandchild,  so it seems Jill's grandchild should be about the same age.

• Members

I like John Driscoll, but if he doesn't come back, then I think it would be a good idea to de-age Chance some and make him in his early 30s. If they did that he would have a lot of options of women to mix it up with romantically in the mid 20's to early 30's range. To include, Ana, Summer, Elena, Hilary/or a new character of Mishael's (if she comes back) Lily (if she ever came back longer term/were recast). He could even be a romantic option for Abby. 

The show has been doing a nice job casting/recasting male characters the last couple of years, (Kyle, Fen, Nate, the newest Adam). Hopefully, if JD doesn't come back, they will find a good and appealing actor to play Chance.

Edited by xtr

• Members

Here are some upcoming spoilers from the Soaps section of the Arkansas Democrat Gazette Newspaper:

Adam will end up pushing Kevin into doing dirty work for him. Summer will end up mending fences with Lola at the bridal shower that Abby throws for Lola. Nate will tell Victor that he found an experimental treatment for him. Nick will advise Victor to go along with the treatment despite it's serious side effects. Adam will grill Nate about Victor's illness but Ana will intervene.

I think it's interesting that Ana will stop Adam from grilling Nate about Victor's illness. I am looking forward to Ana/Adam interacting. Mark Grossman has played off well against several characters on the show and I am interested in seeing how he plays off Ana. And I also want to see if they have any type of chemistry. I wonder if Ana/Adam will start to interact more or if this is just a random scene with them. Either way, I am glad to see Ana start to interact with more people, outside of her family and Mariah and Tessa. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

According to soaps.com day ahead recap on tomorrow's episode, Nate will tell Victor about an experimental treatment that he found for him. Nick will convince Victor to do the treatment even though a big side effect of the treatment is diminished mental capacity. Victor will agree to take it. 

Phyllis will end up accepting Adam's offer to run Dark Horse. Victor will also tell Adam that he knows about his connection to Chance. Adam will tell Kevin to try and find dirt on Nick that will make Nick look like an unfit parent. He will give Kevin Nick's passwords to his business accounts. Kevin will end up telling Michael that he found some really bad information that Adam can use to hurt a lot of people. Michael will tell Kevin that he warned Adam and now will make good of it. He tells Kevin to stall Adam until he comes up with a plan. 

Devon's family will worry about him. Devon will tell Ana that he stopped taking his medication because it makes him feel numb. They will talk about his panic attack and Devon will deny that Hilary had anything to do with it. Later, Ana will tell Nate that she's worried about Devon and that Devon mentioned Hilary to Elena. Ana will complain that she feels that Devon is making Elena live in a shrine to Hilary.

Later Elena will tell Devon that her new job is going well. Elena will want to talk with him about what happened regarding his panic attack the other night. Devon will be embarrassed to talk about that situation. Elena will ask him to be honest and will tell him that there's another person in their relationship-Hilary. She will say she doesn't feel like her and Devon should have slept together so soon and that he's not over Hilary. She will say she respects his feelings and wants him to respect hers as well.

***There is another spoiler that I forgot to add from tomorrow's show that says that Adam has a secret passageway and he tells Kevin that he is using it to spy on Devon. A person that did the recap said it sounded like Adam was joking/being snarky. I hope so, because if not what the heck would Adam be up to trying to spy on Devon? ***

Edited by xtr

• Members

According to soaps.com day ahead recap for tomorrow's show, Eva La Rue shows up as Celeste Rosales. Here is a pic of her on tomorrow's show that was posted at soaps.com:

Please register in order to view this content

She will show up doing Lola's bridal shower. Abby will invite her. Abby, Mariah, Tessa, Ana and Elena will attend Lola's bridal shower tomorrow. It will be held at Society and there will be shirtless waiters. Summer will show up to crash it. Mariah and Tessa will confront Summer for doing that, but Lola will invite her to stay. Abby will warn her to behave herself. The women will give Lola sexy gifts like lingerie, while Summer watches. Summer will end up telling Lola while it is difficult for her to say, she wants to co-exist with Lola and put the past behind her. Summer says she really does wish Kyle and Lola well. Later Celeste will show up, as a surprise that Abby arranged. Celeste will be snarky regarding the gifts Lola received like lingerie. Lola will say it's all in good fun and Celeste will say she's glad that she's around to see her daughter get married. 

Theo and Kyle will talk about Kyle's love life. Theo will tell Kyle that he likes Summer and that she handled the situation with Kyle/Lola better than he would have. He will say that he's not ready to settle down. He will offer to throw Kyle a bachelor party which Kyle will accept. Theo will tell him the bachelor party will be a night he won't forget.

Also, Jack and Lauren will learn that Phyllis is now the CEO of Dark Horse, and Jack will not be thrilled to hear that news. Traci will finish her book, and her character will end up saving Cane's character (Flynn) at the end. Their characters will kiss. Traci will also tell Cane about the ending of the book. He will tell her it is an incredible story, that she is an incredible woman and Traci and Cane will kiss for real. 

Edited by xtr