Y&R Summer Previews

• Members

Here are some upcoming spoilers from SOD:

Adam will open up to Chelsea, Victor will celebrate a Victory and Jill will come home to visit Billy. Also Nick will call up an old friend, Adam will force Kevin to play dirty, Rey will be concerned about Sharon's connection to Adam and Billy will be haunted by his past. Nikki will reveal a secret,Sharon and Rey will reconcile, Cane will open up to Traci, Nikki's family dinner will get out of control and Michael will bargain with Adam. 

Edited by xtr

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

According to soaps.com day ahead recap on tomorrow's show Devon will hire Theo to be Ana's mentor. Devon will listen to Tessa's video and will like some things about it, but will feel it doesn't sound very professional. He will hire Theo to mentor Ana.

Ana will be against Theo mentoring him at first and will call him a professional party boy. Theo will say he wants to help her succeed and she will end up getting on board with him mentoring her. They will end up sharing a toast at Society when Summer shows up after thinking about Theo.

I'm glad that Ana will be interacting with someone other than Devon/Mariah/Tessa. I'm also glad that person is a good looking man. I don't know if anything will happen romantically between Ana/Theo especially given he's currently interested in Summer.

But maybe something will happen and there may end up being some sort of triangle. Regardless I am interested in seeing Ana/Theo act together. Maybe she can help flesh out a more serious side of him.

Also, on tomorrow's show Chelsea's husband will end up dying after they get into a heated argument. He will think it's best if Adam raises Connor and Chelsea disagrees. He will end up dying after their argument.

Edited by xtr

• Members

Theo was the guy who was talking to Summer on yesterday episode's. I think he is a handsome man. I'm looking forward to his scenes with Ana. Hopefully his interaction with her can help flesh his character out more and reveal a backstory for him.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I don't really think so. The only thing I can think of is that him dying frees her up now to move on with her life. And be in a triangle with Nick/Adam. I think that is where the show is headed with her romantically. I think they got rid of her husband to facilitate that.

Edited by xtr

• Members

According to soaps.com day ahead recap on Monday's episode, Ana will ask Nate to intervene and convince Devon that she doesn't need Theo as a mentor. Nate will tell her to give Theo a chance and also advise her to make time for a personal life. Ana will go to Crimson Light and see Summer/Theo together. Summer will tell Theo she saw him with Ana the other night. Theo will tell Summer they are working together and Summer will question him. Theo will wonder if Summer thinks that something is going on between him and Ana. Summer will declare she's done complaining about Kyle and will apologize. Theo will want to keep the thing that is happening between them going. Ana will appear and Theo will invite her to join them.

Summer will step away and Theo will propose to Ana that they do crossovers with Jett. Ana will nix the idea and Theo will say he thought she didn't have a problem with him. Ana will say that she accepts that Devon hired him and hopes they can resolve disagreements by talking. Summer will reappear and Ana will want the inside scoop on Theo. Summer will talk him up and Ana will leave. Theo will tell Summer he missed her while he was in Austin and he wants her to be influencer for JVC and that he wants to help her build her brand. Later Theo and Summer will tear off each other's clothes and make out on the bed in his suite.

It sounds like they may be setting it up for something romantic to happen between Ana/Theo. I think she will start out not liking him that much, but then end up possibly really liking him and something romantic may happen between them. (Maybe at least a shared kiss, maybe more). I could see her loosening up with him. I do wonder how Summer will factor into things and what may happen with her as well in this storyline. Maybe it will be some sort of triangle. 

Also, Nate will talk with Elena and they will talk about her bringing in Chelsea's deceased husband. He will wonder if that triggered memories of her mother and they will discuss her career options. Elena will take things one step at a time. Nate will credit her for helping Devon and will tell her that everyone is there for her. 

Phyllis will tell Paul that Chelsea was the one that attacked Sharon at Crimson Lights. Paul will ask her about most recent "vacation" to Vegas and will interrogate her about Summer's text and her relationship with Adam. And Phyllis will think there may have been some foul play regarding Chelsea's husband's death.

Edited by xtr

• Members

@xtr Nate telling Ana to make time for a personal life kinda speaks to her about to embark on one. The show seems to be telegraphing it with Summer bringing up ana and theo. 

I saw Elena and Nate spoke about her future career options. That's also good. The show is at least thinking about it. 

• Members

Today, it seemed obvious they are setting up Ana/Theo/Summer. Of course, they could walk it all back, and they’ll never really shine on a show devoted solely to Adam.

I still find the guy who plays Theo oily and unkempt.

It would be interesting to see the rival chemistry between Loren Lott and Hunter King. I’d love to see Ana read snotty Summer for filth a few times.

Not sure why Y&R created an opening that’s so difficult to update. Michael Mealor has been on the show in frontburner story for well over a year and hasn’t been added. Of course, the focus on Mark Grossman and Stafford’s return are forcing them to get off their asses, but they never even bothered to include their precious Rosaleses at their show-eating peak.

• Members

Dont mistake me. I have no doubt that Ana will be used to push Summer and Theo if this triangle happens. I doubt it'll be fair or will end well for Ana. She seems to be written much like Hilary with the way Devon treats her. Loren, to her credit, doesn't play things deviously the way Mishael did. I'm expecting a repeat of Mariah/Devon/Hilary type writing if that triangle happens.