• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

According to a recap for Monday's episode, 

Lola will find out that her mother is seeing her father again. She will hear her mother talking on the phone with a man and will wonder if she has a boyfriend. Celeste will not give anything away at first. Lola/Rey will talk and Rey will reveal to Lola that the person that Celeste is talking to is their father. Rey will tell Lola that their father didn't abandon them, but was kicked out by Celeste. Lola will talk with Celeste and tell her she knows that she's seeing their dad. Celeste will tell her that time heals old wounds and that things change. Lola will feel like her father hasn't changed.

She will ask Celeste if she's in love with her father, and Celeste won't reply to that question. Celeste will tell Lola that her father wants to walk her down the aisle. Lola will be upset and will not want him to do that. She will tell her mother she will not forgive her father and that she doesn't want to see him again. Lola will say that if he shows up to the wedding, she will call it off. 

Papa Rosales is named Adrian. It definitely sounds like he will be showing up shortly. Maybe during Lola's wedding.

Also Faith is on Monday's episode. She comes back from camp and will be interacting with Sharon, Adam, Nick, Rey and Christian. I am glad to see that's she back.

• Members

They have, so I wonder what he means when he says he wants him and Elena to live together. Might he be trying to move somewhere with her.  They do keep mentioning a new hotel is going to be built, I wonder if that turns into a new set that some people will move into. Or maybe him and Elena may move somewhere else.

• Members

According to soaps.com day ahead recap on tomorrow's show Rey will reveal to Nick that Chance has been involved in money laundering and other shady deals. Nick will want Rey to keep digging to see if Adam was involved in any criminal activity so he can use it against him.

Also, Cane will meet with Jim at Society. He will tell Jill that him and Traci will be in New York together. He will be there due to a conference for his new work and Traci will be there to meet with a publisher. Cane will tell Jill that he is the inspiration for Traci's character Flynn in her novel. Jill will wonder if Traci is delving into his personal life and putting it on display publicly. Cane will tell her it's just inspirational. Jill will remark it's good to see him smile and say more power to Traci. Billy will come over and will be upset to hear that Cane and Traci will be on a trip together. He will ask Cane what type of games is he playing and saying he is a distraction to his sister. Jill will tell him that Traci's book is based off of Cane and Cane will stress he likes spending time with Traci. Billy will leave. Jill will tell Cane to have a good time with Traci New York. Later Cane will tell Traci about his encounter with Billy and he will wonder if she has second thoughts about their trip together. She will assure him she doesn't and they will go ahead with their planned trip.

Also, Jill will interact with Jack and Nikki. Her and Jack will talk about having dreams of Katherine and Dina. Jill will counsel Jack to make peace with his past. Also, Nikki will show up and spar with Jill. Jill will leave and Jack and Nikki will talk. Jack will tell Nikki he senses that Victor has things going on and he hopes that Victor will behind his desk again soon. Billy will notice that Jack seems in a bit of a funk and that he doesn't seem happy about Jabot's numbers. Billy will arrange for the Jet to take Jack to check on Ashley/the competition in Paris. 

I wonder why Chance got involved in money laundering and what other shady deals he may have been apart of. I am interested in learning more about what made him go in this direction and am looking forward to seeing what happens when he shows up. I am also glad to see Jill on some more and her interacting with Jack and Nikki. It will be nice to see the vets interacting together. 

And I think it's interesting to see Billy be protective of Traci. I like that. It's nice to see her brothers show some concern for her, especially since she's usually the one showing concern/trying to take care of everyone else. 

• Members

I'm not sure, what's going on here with Chance. I did see some people predict on another site that maybe Chance was working undercover with Adam in some type of sting. And that may be why he was participating in bad behavior. Maybe he was trying to keep up appearances to make it look like he was into that stuff. Or maybe he started out working undercover and actually got caught up/started to enjoy that type of lifestyle. f something like that is the case, I think that would be interesting. But if those things aren't the case, then I wonder why he went dark.

Also, here is an interview with Josh from SID, about the show that was posted on their site today:

https://www.cbs.soapsindepth.com/posts/the-young-and-the-restless-head-writer-josh-griffith-returns-171485

Edited by xtr

• Members

Here are some upcoming spoilers from the Courier Journal for this week and one for next week.

Elena will happily agree to move in with Devon, Theo will start to sabotage Kyle's relationship with Lola, by talking about Kyle's wild days in New York. Celeste and Lola will make peace again, Abby and Nate will share a passionate kiss and she will invite him to a family dinner. And next week Nick's Charade will be exposed.

I'm not sure what the spoiler about Elena agreeing to move in with Devon is about, since they already live together. I believe that the family dinner that Abby will invite Nate to, is definitely the one that Nikki is throwing where drama will end up happening. I also don't know why Theo is trying to sabotage Kyle's relationship with Lola. 

• Members

So Elena and Devon are so boring that they release a spoiler about her moving into his room?  Is this romper room or a soap opera?  I feel like I am reading spoilers for a kids show.

Edited by sd77

• Members

Wait to See:

Nick’s charade is exposed

Theo began to sabotage Lola and Kyle’s relationship by talking about Kyle’s wild days in NYC

Lola and Celeste make peace again.
source courier journal

Edited by rlj

• Members

Here are some upcoming spoilers from SOD:

Victor and Nikki will enjoy a romantic getaway, Sharon and Chelsea will rehash their past, Jack returns home with surprising news, Michael makes good on a threat. Victor will take a big risk, Billy keeps a secret and Elena will bond with Nate.

Also, according to soaps.com day ahead recap for tomorrow's show, it looks like Nate will end up buying the Ashby family home. Him and Abby will talk about it and she will tell him that she believes Lily would want him to make memories there. They will talk about how Cane would feel about Nate buying the house. Nate will text Cane about it and Cane will be fine with him buying it. 

Also, Lola will end up trying to dig for information from Kyle's past. Theo will show up at Society & apologize to her/Kyle for barging in on them at the Abbott mansion. Lola will step away & Kyle will question if Theo is trying to sabotage his relationship with Lola. Theo will deny that. Kyle will tell him that his priorities have changed and that Theo should follow suit. Theo will tell Kyle that his secrets from New York are safe with him. Lola will end up coming back & Summer will appear and leave with Theo. Lola will ask Kyle about his time in NY and Kyle will tell her he was a man child with a trust fund & it's nothing to worry about. Kyle will leave & Lola will talk to Rey about this. Rey will urge her to get answers. Lola will end up calling Theo wanting to talk with him.

Also, Jack will visit Ashley in Paris and Devon will want Elena to live with him as a couple and not as roommates. 

I wonder what type of secrets that Kyle has from New York that he doesn't want anyone to find out about. Also, while I didn't like Nate selling Neil's penthouse that he was living in rent free (and giving away all the money from that sale), I am glad he will get his own place to live in. 

Edited by xtr