Y&R Summer Previews

• Members

i would respect Lola a lot more as a character that values morals but as a character in general if she had told Kyle she couldn't be with him because of what he did to Summer... for her. And stuck to that, for at least a short period. And then FROM THERE we should be shown Kyle's growth as a character and they find their way back to each other, after we are shown how Kyle's become a "better person" etc. But, nah. This whole relationship is a farce built on a joke. And watching Lola act all high and mighty - knowing that it's all an act - is such a turn off! It's like watching Carly read Nelle/Ava the riot act *knowing* her rap sheet. It's like hunTTy, sit tf DOWN. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

According to soaps.com day ahead recap on tomorrow's show Lola will continue to be sanctimonious and will tell Rey that Sharon's whole life is a red flag. This will be when her and Rey will talk about Celeste and Sharon's name will come up. Rey will end up breaking up with Sharon, because he's not comfortable with how much she is drawn to Adam. Also Celeste will talk with Phyllis and Summer and will like both of them. She will thank them for saving Lola's life.

Summer will say that Lola is completely blameless in the stuff that went down with Lola/Summer/Kyle regarding the liver donation and Kyle/Summer's wedding. Summer will say that she takes full responsibility for everything. Celeste will thank them for saving Lola's life. She will end up leaving GC and will tell Lola to tell her about the wedding. I do believe she will end up coming back, possibly with Papa Rosales. 

And Victoria will suggest to Phyllis that they work together to take down Adam. 

• Members

What have I missed? Last time I looked Summer was drinking herself to death, and extremely bitter about Kyle and Lola.  Now it sounds like she's on her way to becoming the next kyle & lola cheerleader.  What happened?

Edited by cattykittens

• Members

show is trying to close that SL down to get to Summer/Theo/Phyllis quicker, imo. Yikes! Lots of foreshadowing with "if you do anything to hurt Summer you're dead" etc. Theo is a better looking throwaway Kyle, tbh. And Phyl still has to get Summer back for screwing Billy. 

• Members

Here are some upcoming spoilers for next week from the Zap2it website"

Michael will show his dark side, Phyllis will stun Nick, Billy will spiral out of control and Devon and Nick will join forces.

I wonder why Devon and Nick will join forces. I wonder if it will be on a professional level, (though Nick doesn't have a job right now.) Or if it will be against Adam. Devon hasn't really clashed with Adam since he's returned, but maybe he ends up clashing with him for some reason. And that causes him to team up with Nick. 

• Members

Here are some upcoming spoilers from the Soaps Section of the Arkansas Democrat Gazette:

Abby will get scared when Nate talks about long-term plans. Devon and Nate will talk Elena down after she loses a patience. Phyllis will try and make peace with both Jack and Billy, and Paul will give Rey back his job as detective on the police force. But Paul will tell Rey there is no margin of error for him. Billy will continue to struggle regarding Adam being around & Sharon and Jack will encourage him to seek help.

I wonder if Abby gets scared because Nate's long term plans are about having a family & she's not thinking about getting that serious anytime soon. Especially considering she has had several failed relationships. Maybe her and Nate will end up being on different pages about how serious they want a relationship to be. There is another spoiler that says that she will keep him on his toes. I wonder if she does something to keep him guessing about what she really wants in a relationship. Whatever happens, I hope she doesn't try and change Nate's feelings or make him jump through hoops for her. Also, I think it's interesting that both Devon and Nate will talk Elena down after she loses a patient. I think she is struggling with working as a medical professional again and dealing with death. She still feels guilty about not being around when her mom died, and not being able to save Chelsea's husband and now losing a patient is triggering those feelings. 

Also, I think that it makes sense that Rey will return to the police force. I think that makes a lot more sense than him working for unemployed Nick. He needs something to do especially now after him and Sharon have broken up. I do wonder if he will still try & help Nick find information about Adam or if that will be dropped/sidelined as he returns to work. And I read somewhere that there is a picture of Billy floating around talking to a psychiatrist  so it looks like he does take Sharon/Jack's advice and seeks help regarding his feelings about Adam and Delia. 

• Members

Billy's new SL + rumours that BM is returning to the role.... starting to believe they're true. That's why they are retreading Delia's death... so that BM can literally pick up where he left off. 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by dio

• Members

Somebody on another site who gets the soap mags earlier than other people says that Sharon/Adam are going to sleep together. They said in article about this Josh Griffith seemed excited about Chadam vs Shadam. While Joshua Morrow was instead in a Nick/Chelsea/Adam storyline. They didn't specify what mag this was from but once I find out I will try and post where it's from and additional information.

They also said that Theo will try and.expose a dark secret of Kyle's.