Y&R Summer Previews

• Members

Are you Michelle Stafford? This is just your opinion. I personally think she is an atrocious actress but again that's my opinion. I preferred GT take of Phyliss. She seemed more human even when she double crossed the ladies during the trial. Michelle plays Phyliss like a cartoon character. She comes off very annoying and unlikeable...

LMAO....lololololololol

Edited by Soapsuds

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

when Soapsuds gets involved in a conversation that doesn't involve thirsting after shirtless young men, CM, or FS' double-chin then you know you've struck a nerve. 

Please register in order to view this content

stay mad, y'all.

• Members

MS is an emmy winning actress back when it mattered?  LOL.  Noted.  Look up and see that Gina won 2 when it still mattered as well, and that MS has been nominated for years since the emmies haven't mattered and hasn't won.  So clearly the people voting also have a different opinion.  GT has one since the emmies haven't mattered, and that's 3-2 Gina.  I was only watching near the beginning of Phyllis when Stafford played her, and I remembered her being really good.  This time around, I'm not really loving her.  She's almost cartoonish to me.  I don't know what it is, but I don't care for it.  I'd overlook it if there wasn't so much wrong with the show.

Someone else ragged on me for saying I watch 5 or 10 minutes here and there - but I do.  Until Adam shows up or people start talking about Adam.  I saw a scene yesterday with Ashley and Jack and that was nice.  Then I saw Nick and Michael talking about how to beat Adam's court case - I yawned and turned it off so that I could start finishing up work and start packing for vacation.  I'm off all next week for beach week with my extended family so I definitely won't be tuning in for even 5 minutes.  But MS is not someone that is a linch pin for me to tune in...the whole idea that everything old will be hot and sizzlin' again is failing more than ever. 

Holy cow, was typing my reply and hadn't seen yours.  LOL. 

• Members

like I said: dio is wrong That's a fact. Sorry about it. dio will go down in SON history as one of the worst posters on SON, and forums in general. And y'all will stay mad as hell, replying to their every comment as ur blood pressure skyrockets higher and higher, wishing/hoping/praying for dio to stop commenting. 

• Members

Here are some spoilers from SID and also soaps.com from the day ahead recap for Monday's episode.

Sharon will agree to help Adam out by being Christian's legal guardian while the judge decides between Nick/Adam. Rey will not like this and this will drive a wedge between Sharon and Rey. Rey will feel that Sharon shouldn't get involved in this situation. The magazine says that Rey is starting to see a crack in their relationship and that the Sharon getting involved in the custody battle may be the last straw for Sharon/Rey's relationship. Rey doesn't want a repeat of his situation with Mia. Also on Monday's episode, Joseph C. Hall appears as the judge in this custody case. And Adam will show the video of Nick impersonating JT. Michael will also stop being Nick's lawyer and after Adam forces him to do so.

I wonder if the video Nick impersonating JT convinces the judge that neither man should have custody right now. And he needs to think more about who would be better suited to raise Christian. Hence Sharon stepping in and helping.

I do wonder what will happen with Sharon/Rey and Sharon/Adam. Rey hasn't been shown much lately and when he is shown he's mostly investigating for Nick/worry about Sharon's connection with Adam. If they break up, I wonder what the show will end up doing with Rey. 

• Members

this whole SL is stupid and Y&R is BSing their way through it as usual, because Nick and Sage were married when he (likely) signed the birth certificate, and according to Wisconsin law Nick is the father, period. Nick is bound by the law. There is no legal way Adam can take Christian away, unless he gets Nick to petition to get the court to vacate. And on top of that Adam is the one that falsified the paternity test, so he would get laughed out of court. 

• Members

Here is the promo for next week:

The situation with Kyle and Theo looks intense. It seems like Kyle is angry that he probably had to tell Lola about whatever "secrets" he has from his past. And that is why he is telling Theo he will pay. Maybe Lola wants to postpone the wedding, now that she knows more about Kyle's past. (Even though they will more than likely go through with it.)

Edited by xtr

• Members

Here are more spoilers for next week from Lynda Hirsch's soap column:

Phyllis will agree to work with Abby on the lounge for the new hotel and will enlist Theo's help as well. Summer will tell Theo that she feels uncomfortable about the new partnership, but he will be too interested in it and will not want to back out of it. Abby and Nate will celebrate her new deal with a group of friends, and will toast their recent accomplishments. Abby/Nate will grow closer after the dinner.

Also Jack and Ashley will return from Paris and announce they have called a truce. Traci will be very happy to hear this news but Billy will refuse to trust Ashley again. Chelsea and Sharon will finally come face to face and each one will blame the other for Adam's recent turn to the dark side. Chelsea will end up dropping her anger and want Sharon to get Adam to see the light. 

• Members

How does Sharon become guardian? This is a woman with a history of mental illness and criminal acts.

wish josh had moved forward with the characters and stories instead of turning back the clock.

Adam disappears for years and within weeks is back to his old self and buying companies/blackmailing etc

It would have been better for him to be found living a new life and not wanting to return, only to have circumstances bring him back to GC trying to move on from the past..

• Members

It’s an honor to be blocked by an insecure obese troll that tries to live vicariously though Michelle Stafford of all people because his life is as pathetic as the career Michelle Stafford tried to have outside of daytime.

None of it makes sense. Most of this did not work in 2013, why try it again?

Edited by BetterForgotten

• Members

Yup, she was nominated for Emmys during the Phyllis/Nick/Sharon tri, and the ratings hit an all time low sans MS,   And I am young enough to remember some here a couple of years ago saying GTs Phyllis, was cold, butch, had no maternal instincts, as Summer sided with the man who orchestrated Phylliss rape, and later slept with her man!