Y&R Summer Previews

• Members

She was preparing to be a doctor but didn't finish her residency due to having financial issues and her mother dying. She was taking care of Jett for a while but isn't anymore because he's gone on tour. So right now, she's unemployed and doesn't do much of anything. Except pop up every 1 1/2 to 2 weeks to talk a little with Devon, while he imagine that he's seeing Hilary while he's with her. She is very underdeveloped as a character. I think they should have her go finish her residency and go interact some with Nate and possibly some other characters.

Edited by xtr

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Well, then, you make that work for the character, and for MO, by doing what KMan suggests: have Adam manipulating Abby and thinking she's more competent than she really is.  Abby doesn't realize (until it's too late) that her half-brother's been using her the whole time.  She gets fed up, decides she doesn't want to be in business with Adam anymore, and offers her siblings the chance to buy her out.  Then, she goes back to being strictly the family bimbette, or she leaves GC until TPTB can find a more suitable actor.  And in the meantime, either Nick ends up with Abby's shares, or Chloe.

And Lola, being Lola, will respond the only way that Lola can: by going apeshit crazy on the guy.

Seriously, does Lola have DID, or something?  Is she supposed to be bipolar?

Amen!

Edited by Khan

• Members

Here are some spoilers from SID/SOD for the next couple of weeks:

Kevin shows his true colors, Summer worries about Phyllis, Devon upsets Elena, Adam makes a confession. Also, Nick will stand his ground, Victor receives shocking news, Kyle and Lola share news of their engagement. Michael will demand the truth from Kevin, Nick will reach out to Chelsea, Jack will make a new friend, sparks will fly between Sharon and Adam, and Victor will choose sides.

I wonder if Kevin is responsible for Phyllis's disappearance and that is what Michael is questioning him about.

Edited by xtr

• Members

According to the day ahead recap from soaps.com on tomorrow's episode Devon will offer Mariah an opportunity to run Power Communications at Hamilton-Winters. This will be after Mariah shows up at Devon's apartment to give Tessa's side of the story regarding Tessa disagreement with Ana. Devon will call Tessa to talk with her and Mariah assumes it's about her walking away from the label. Mariah and Devon will talk about what happened with Ana and Tessa and agree they are not a good fit for each other. Mariah will tell him she's leaving GC Buzz and he will end up making Mariah the Power Communications job offer and she will accept. Power Communication was Neil's PR Company. Devon will tell Mariah that he liked how she advocated for Tessa and believes that artists need someone like her to advocate for them.

I think that Mariah and Ana will interact at HW and will continue to bump heads.

And Phyllis will decide to help Adam by hacking into Dark Horse's servers. He will buy debt that the company owes and tells Nick about that. He will then give Nick 24 hours to either give him Christian or Dark Horse.

Also, Lola will be stunned by Kyle's proposal and quickly leave after he asks her to marry him. She will talk with Rey about that and Kyle will end up hanging a banner saying "I'm sorry" at their apartment. Lola will end up coming home and accepting his proposal.

Kyle is always apologizing for something when it comes to Lola. It's very unfortunate.

Edited by xtr

• Members

i always assumed Beth Maitland wasn't interested in soaps anymore and these pop-ins were her being loyal to the show, but the fact that she's participating in this joke-ass Cane/Lily SL... I just can't. 

i wish the show would utilise her better than being this chipper shoulder for everyone in town to cry on. Why not make her a bad bitch w/ a grudge against Victor? Because it's justified? Of course. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

um... losing a child - your only child - in such a horrific way, can change a parent I'm sure. I always felt it was a disservice to Traci's character and audience the way they made her all "kumbaya!" in the aftermath. Just awful. 

• Members

Traci has never been that kind of person. She’s always been compassionate. Colleen has been dead for a decade. In that time, Traci never became bitter or hateful. It would be sloppy writing to suddenly have her turn resentful and mean. That’s not who Traci Abbott is.

• Members

witnessing the atrocities Victor continues to commit with the gift of life/her daughter's heart, once again, I think could change her deeply. Especially meanwhile her family is feuding and her mom is suffering from alzheimer's, etc. I believe anyone can do anything if the proper motivation is there. And Traci has more than enough motivation to be "done" imo. Traci going "bad" wouldn't be OOC or a heel turn, to me, because she's been through so much that if it were to happen I would be like "finally! YES!" and cheering her on the whole way. 

this current Cane/Lily She Wrote sl is a snoozefest.