Y&R Summer Previews

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm guessing that GT's Phyllis will be held captive by someone until MS's Phyllis starts airing. (I'm not sure when that is, though I did see a report that MS is now filming.) I wonder how kidnaps Phyllis.

I also saw a picture of Devon and Mariah talking and smiling together at the penthouse. It wouldn't surprise me if that is when he offers her a job to work in the music department of Hamilton-Winters.

Edited by xtr

• Members

I haven't seen anything to confirm this for sure, but someone  on another site said that Tyler was born in 1982. If so that would put him in the late 30 something range. I think it will be interesting to see how he fares in the 20 something group of Summer, Kyle and Lola. I think he may comes across as mature and manly. I do think that he could possibly fare well with Summer, ( I could see her with a somewhat older guy.)

Though, I do wonder how he will play against Kyle.  The first Theo was younger looking than Kyle and Lola. He looked pretty young and Tyler's version looks older and more mature. I wonder if they will try and say that Tyler's version is in his 20's well or let him play a 30 something.

Edited by xtr

• Members

Here are some spoilers for next week from the Zap2it website:

Traci will get into character, Nick will plot his next move, Summer will let her guard down, and Phyllis will collide with danger. Victor will cover his tracks, Kyle will propose to Lola, Billy and Victoria will make their commitment to each other public, Mariah will take on her new challenge and Nick will collect evidence against Adam. 

Kyle is going to propose the same day that Victoria and Billy have their public commitment. I wonder if he ends up proposing to her at Society, where the commitment ceremony will be taking place. 

• Members

lol. Yeah, from what I read from spoilers it's supposed to be held at Society and family and friends, including Victor are there. Kyle and Lola are going to end up being irked that Summer brings Theo.

Speaking of Theo, I also read he is supposed to air on today's Canadian episode. Here is some more information from SOD about Theo and the actor Tyler Johnson that is playing him. He said that he auditioned last minute. He did a rehearsal with Peter Bergman, and said that Hunter, Michael Mealor and Joshua Morrow have put him at ease. He also said that he worked a lot with Josh Morrow.

So just like a couple of us predicted he will be working (and it sounds like quite a bit) with other people in addition to Summer and Kyle. Including Jack and Nick. I am looking forward to his scenes and hope he can act. I hope he's a bright spot for this show, which IMO, doesn't have a lot of bright spots right now.

Edited by xtr

• Members

According to soaps.com day ahead recap on tomorrow's show Adam learns from Sharon that Chelsea has remarried and that her new husband has adopted Connor. Chelsea and Connor have assumed new identities and won't reveal their new whereabouts. Adam will end up being upset about this and will tell Victor that he wants to track her down, if only to get Connor back. Victor will not be keen on that idea. Victor will also want Adam to work with Victoria but Adam will end up telling Victoria he will take the money she gave and start something up for himself.

Also, Phyllis will get drunk and lash out at the Abbotts. They will be celebrating the launch of Jabot Collective along with Summer. Jack will find out from Lauren about Phyllis having the counterfeit site. He will thank Lauren for being on his side. Phyllis will end up driving and will swerve to avoid a car that is heading towards her. She will run off the road and accuse the other driver of cutting  her off. That driver will be Adam.

I wonder who Chelsea ended up remarrying and when we might see her new husband.

Edited by xtr

• Members

Here is the latest promo for next week:

Theo looks good. I do think that him and Summer may end up falling for each other for real. Also, I think that the scenes with Adam and Nick look interesting. Mark really does look/seem like the younger brother of Nick.