Y&R Summer Previews

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Here are some spoilers from SOD about Devon and Elena posted on another site from someone who got SOD early

Devon will halluncinate seeing Hilary again and will have a panic attack. Elena will come to the realization that Devon is dealing with a lot more stress than she realizes. She knows that he is dealing with grief in the aftermath of Neil's death. Devon will want to honor Neil and will dedicate the stage at Society to Neil. A disagreement with Nate will impact the evening and contribute to Devon having a panic attack. Devon will start to collapse and Elena will rush to his side,  Elena is recovering from her own grief and has blinded by how troubled Devon is. She may end up giving him another chance but there will be challenges ahead for them.

I wonder what type of disagreement that Devon and Nate get into that contributes to Devon having the attack. At first when I heard about these spoilers I thought they may have conflict over Elena. Like maybe Devon would get jealous if he saw Elena relating more to Nate than him. But now I wonder if it may be about something else. Maybe it's regarding how something involving Hamilton-Winters should be done, especially now that Nate has some input as a board member. It looks like we will be getting Devon and Nate having conflict with each other. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

Here are some more upcoming spoilers from SOD:

Nick will reach out to Chelsea, Michael will force Kevin to come clean,  Jack will make a new friend, Sparks will fly between Sharon and Adam. Victor will make an important decision, Devon pays tribute to Neil, Victor will make a power move and Adam will get a surprise visitor. And Nick will have a surprise Victor, Phyllis will return with a vengeance, Victor makes a major decision and Kevin will search for Chloe.

• Members

Okay that is certainly weird to see Adam and Phyllis in Nate and Neil's penthouse, but one thing I will say is that Michelle Stafford looks DAMN good. Just from the pictures I'm getting vibes of classic Phyllis. I loved Gina Tognoni, but if we're getting Michelle Stafford written in character I think she will shine and this *could* work. Those pictures definitely sold me. 

• Members

Here are some upcoming spoilers for next week from the Zap2it Website:

On Tuesday's episode Phyllis will make a grand gesture, Nick will surprise Victor, Victor will make an important decision and Cane will be disappointed by Lily. Also, Nikki will lean on Paul and Esther will worry about Kevin.

Also, I wonder if that picture of Phyllis and Adam may actually be in a suite in Vegas.