Y&R: August 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

Not happy with Jack and haven't been in a very long time. He wants a relationship with Nikki and what he is doing with Ben, Hillary and Phyllis will kill that even though it wouldn't last anyway. It will also kill their friendship as she finds out how desperate he is to destroy her daughter....

I see how he is and also he did things as he does now back when Colleen was alive. He used Colleen to further his own agenda in business and Patty got to her and killed her.

He should have not ever used Colleen, I don't know what kind of Uncle would do that to his niece? Then again we see him doing it to Abby too.

I am repulsed he acted and treated Adam better than Colleen and his family which was horrible in my eyes.

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

@YRestlessfan The Aunt Jack/Ben convo made zero sense. So Jack wants Ben, who's established as mega successful venture capitalist, to steal corporate secrets from B&S with the only benefit being that he has a self-proclaimed powerful man on his side? C'mon. Are we sure Abby didn't push Aunty down too? Who does he think he is? TGVN? 

• Members

So Victoria has a second personality that is just as dry and awkward as her normal one? 

PLEASE end this sex trafficking story. It's centered on newbies (Zack, Tessa, Crystal) and it makes no sense. They can't do it justice, they need to end it before October 1st. Tweak these scripts and wrap it up fast. 

I also wouldn't be surprised if the show just had Juliet have a miscarriage offscreen and sent her away or had her go crazy in a week and that was it for that story. 

*saying a silent prayer that come October 1 both Brash & Sassy and GC Buzz will be no more*

• Members

@Juliajms oh yeah the Lame reunion was foreshadowed with terrible split screen. Except we'll find out Juliet didn't sleep with Cane and used Sharon's trusted lab tech for DNA. It'll turn out Jordan never gave up shady ways and set this up to get Lily and is real father. Cane becomes victim, Lily forgives his lies because he sold car and paid tuition so he really is good guy. End of story. 

Archived