GH: October Discussion

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No, Olivia will have lasagna and cannoli's to bring to an again off-screenDante and Lulu...both of whom never seem to stop wanting more kids!

Showerless Frankles with Liz---please get out in the sun, Becky Herbst, you look like a painted white face sculpture, and it looks no healthier than her beyond skinny appearance. I hope it isn't an eating disorder, but she looks like she's going to pass out. As a fan since the early 90s of B H, I find her appearance kind of sad. At least she's got a decent house set. Not going to comment on Frizz.....

Pissy's writing ...Dozed off 4 times pushin through

• Members

I think the one thing that is rather amusing regarding the character of Heather is that she has now become a criminal mastermind that can even cheat death!  No matter where she's locked up, she gets out easily.  Even Faison never had it that easy!  She was always clever and conniving, but I can't wait to here how she pulled off getting out to attempt to kill Bobbie.  This was yet another afterthought regarding the whole hospital serial killer plot.  

• Members

LOL I agree about Maxie having more chemistry with the thug than with Nathan.

It was nice seeing Felicia today.

Always nice that they remember Laura and Lulu are mother and daughter.

LOL at all the anvils about Valentin. So clearly he's going to buy Wyndemere when Laura sells it.

The little girl playing Charlotte is beyond adorable. I had to LOL at how Anna's interest perked up when she found out Charlotte was Duke's granddaughter (maybe?).

• Members

I didn't see today's episode ending today coming, with Scotty and Sonny at each other's throats.  I missed the whole business with Scotty's daughter because I was not viewing regularly at that time.  I am wondering if they are starting to make Scotty and Ava partners in crime alot like Scotty and Heather used to be years ago.

Archived