GH: October Discussion

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm so sick of Sonny too. Too bad Robin interrupted him the other day.

I've loved Carly's grieving through all this (sounds awful to say it that way LOL), the slapping of Julian and the railing of Kiki which led to Kiki just sobbing

Please register in order to view this content

I'm horrible, I know that. LOL

I like the shady duo of Scott and Ava. I don't think he'd just seemingly brush off her switching Morgan's meds so that bothers me but other than that I don't mind when they're on my screen.

Nice to see the little bit of Lucy today with Kevin and Laura. There can be more there so I hope we get it.

I liked Bobbie and Carly today. LOL at Bobbie having Nelle's number.

Rocco and Danny were cute today in their costumes. I had to lol today as I watched Nathan and Dante catch up. It's so true that Dante spent such little time with Morgan ...

Maxie and Lulu zzzzzzzz

I wish Sam and Jason would move far far far far away. Please oh please. Alexis gets on my nerves but I do lol at her owning what a hot mess she is.

• Members

Well, I know the attorney/client privilege thing, and I'm not saying I expect him to tell anyone, but just the way he's acting like it was no big deal. Maybe he reamed her on an episode I didn't watch or fast-forwarded through ... just a minor gripe of mine

• Members

The scenes were good, I agree, but I do not agree that these writers are cable television material, and there is in fact, nothing wrong with that.  Chuck Pratt did a far better job with prime time than daytime, for example, and that is almost universally agreed upon.  In my opinion, Jean and Shelly are traditional Procter and Gamble daytime television soap storytellers.  There is nothing wrong with that either.  Daytime is a genre unto itself, and almost all of us here know that.

• Members

Such awesome column. Jean and Shelly praised for the Morgan death storyline in the critics cornor. Saying what powerful stuff it was and this was their best work to date. I just love how smarttv is finding its way throuvh press its getting discovered more and more

• Members

Pissy and Shelley are  B-O-R-I-N-G.

Nin-Ugh, Charlotte, Francles, Kaka,and DEAD Morgoon...puh-leez. I thought we were done with db Bryan Craig's  pitiful attempts at acting.

Valentin's back and free...yawn....

And that's the first    zzzzzzzzzzzz   five minutes...

Archived