GH: October Discussion

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

We GH fans are lucky. We should be in gratitude for our show still being on the air and network that loves it. We should be lucky we have two writers writing GH that are true visionaires. What they have done in a year is nothing short of a miracle.

• Members

Jason telling Carly to go back to Sonny was straight up ridiculous.  I have no patience with that nonsense.

Something is up with Nell. At first I thought we might find out she's Carly's long lost daughter that Jax found and then bought her kidney. That doesn't fit with how pissed Carly was at Bobby for putting her up for adoption, but I'm not sure the show cares about that kind of history. IDK, I keep expecting her to make a move on Sonny, which would be so gross.

• Members

I think characterizing what Jean and Shelly have done as a miracle is taking it a bit too far.  The network has been uncharacteristically patient with them in executing their vision, that is, if it really is their vision.  I am not sure how much of the current storylines are dictated by Valentini/Varni.  While I have liked some of what Jean and Shelly have done, I think most viewers would not argue that this duo has a problem in delivering a payoff at times, with that ludicrous Julian Jerome trial and the Hospital Serial Killer resolution being the two most recent examples.  Maybe now that Jelly is finally getting a few accolades for their "Morgan's death" story, perhaps there is a lesson to be learned:  they need to stay away from trying to concoct adventure and mystery stories, which are clearly not their forte, and stick to realistic drama, which they have now shown to be alot better at.

• Members

Sorry, I got a different eppy.  It was a repeat from 2008 but trashier.  LW probably had to go to the GH garbage where the old scripts are for her lines.  After all these years and tragedies, Carly has to get Joss away from the violence?  Mind you, prior to this 5th marriage to Scumz, he murdered AJ and lied about being able to walk so he could exact revenge on Jillian.  

Same trash, different day!

Archived