GH: October Discussion

Monica saying the Morgan was a sweet young man made me chuckle. Has Monica ever ever had a scene with Morgan? It was nice to see a rarely used Bobbie there for Carly. Has Bobbie ever had a scene with her grandson Morgan? Wow! Bobble shared a scene with Ava. Out of nowhere Olivia is being used. I can tolerate Olivia the caloni loving psychic with Ned. Jeanine P forgot ages ago that Olivia is a psychic lol. Olivia and Laura's scenes felt forced. Since when are Olivia and Laura friends? Have Olivia and Laura ever had any scenes? I love that people are pissed off at Sonny. Sadly this wouldn't last for very long. All this stale recycled nonsense wouldn't have any real impact at all.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

All it took to give Olivia airtime was to drop her off contract. Laura/Olivia being in-laws, I expect them to have scenes once in a while.

The Bobbie/ Ava scene came out of left field, but I like when they show Ava being human.  I wish we had gotten a reaction shot from JZ after Ava got on the elevator. 

• Members

Todays GH was one of the most powerful episodes in daytime history. Saddest most profound episode written by Jean Passanante and Shelly Altman. The episode surrounding Morgans death the performances by Laura Wright, Maurice Benard and Maura West were wowing. This my folks was smarttv at its most complex and pyshological. Saddest episode since BJs heart transplant.

• Members

No i am not insane. Its crazy everyone today is raving thjs will be episode that wins GH best show and writing. It was just choke full of emotion. It reminded me of how Jean and Shelly wrote the Delia memoeial on YR and that sweeped the emmys. Todays GH was a masterclass of acting and writing.

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

No comparison. D-Bag Morgoon's death is in no way, shape or form on the same level as BJ/Maxie.

PISSY  couldn't write her way out of a paper bag.

Hayley Erin again shows us how bad her attempts at acting are!!!!!!! AWFUL! Fire her Ass already!!

Archived