GH: October Discussion

• Members

I've been on a tragedy kick.  In the last couple of weeks I've rewatched Robin's death, Lucky's fire death, BJ/Maxie and quite a bit of Stone.  And I've watched the last three days.  So far, the only people I have been moved at all by were Sonny, Ava, a little bit of Carly,  and shockingly, Kiki.  Bobby was kind of flat, Michael was really flat, Carly wasn't all that great and Jason literally gave nothing.  Not like borg Jason nothing, literally nothing.  

While this may be the best on the show right now, it's a far cry from the best ever.

I haven't been invested in Kiki ever, and Sonny in years, but they were trying and they got my attention.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The mass grieving by the citizen's of PC for Morgan the bipolar douchebag feels phony & hallow. Lulu was crying buckets, but i can't remember her ever sharing any scenes with her brother in law. Another appearances by a neglected and often forgotten TJ. So far TJ this month has had 3 appearances. Of course TJ is recapping everything to his sour faced mom. Kiki & Dillon's low wattage chemistry doesn't make them a super couple. Not a fan of the basic & bland Kiki but Michael going off on her was stupid. In the middle of everyone grieving a spoiled nasty man/child Woodpile is united with his daughter:rolleyes: Peavey showed no emotions as Nathan met his daughter. Both Maxie & Lulu need to be rushed to a hospital for malnutrition. Everything about GH feels flat and generic. The deaths of Diana Taylor, Lesley Webber, BJ Jones and Stone Cates are better examples of how a small town community grieve's one of there own. Over the years GH has isolated there characters too much. So this mass grieve for Morgan isn't very effective. 

• Members

This man had(was allowed) 3 cliffhangers a while back and showed zero emotion in that final scene. So to show no emotion in other scenes isn't a surprise. He is a horrible actor who got his job because FV has the hots for him.

Even his Hallmark movie was a bust since he showed no emotion. I remember reading posts on here on how bad he was in the movie.

• Members

I think u all are not giving Hayley Erin credit. In almost 2 years her acting is much improved. If u remember Hayley during the Silas stuff she was quite weak but now she really gave it her all. I hated Kristen Alderson in the role she was awful and i couldnt get past Starr but Hayley bravo girl u have improved.

• Members

Unlike many of the posters here, I have actually enjoyed the episodes the last few days.  I for one, was not sorry to see the character of Morgan go.  GH missed an opportunity with the character.  A previous poster here called the character of Morgan a "douche bag", and I think to a degree, the label was accurate.  The only character in daytime history where they portrayed a mentally ill character as strong when they were well was Vicki on OLTL.  I don't think the weak character that Morgan had become was a character that most viewers could root for, and that was the problem.  Despite the weakness of the character, the writers have done a fairly good job of portraying the death of a young man who never had the chance to reach his full potential.  However, having said that, I hope the writers will, in this case, let the dead stay dead.

• Members
Jackie Zeman ‏@JackieZeman
Thank you @valentinifrank @PFossil @MichelleAltman1 4 including Bobbie in these heartbreaking scenes Our #GH family is truly the best

Wow another rave from a GH actress. The Ava and Bobbie scenes were fab. God this is awesome.

• Members

They should have wanted to include her. I think Bobbie could have been written a bit better but I'm glad they used her. Pissy is using the vets better than Ron did I guess, which is NOT high praise. I about fell over the other day when Ava/Bobbie interacted. And while nice, there was nothing "fab" about them.

Archived