GH: October Discussion

Maybe if Morgan and the rest of the characters were more likable. But there all unsavory and repulsive tools. Jelly's writing is so bland. generic and just dull. There's nothing fresh or original. There isn't going to be any long term repercussions to this story. I felt nothing watching wednesday's show. After watching wednesday i felt like if i took a Xanax. I miss the old days when villains paid for there crimes. I miss the old days when Port Charles really felt like a community.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

But Frank and Ron produced more moving material with better scripts and acting when Robin "died". And I bet his budget wasn't that much higher.  GH Night shift 2 was more moving with a truly nothing budget with a bargain basement EP because the writing was strong.  This is the best of Passanante and Altman.  And it was just okay, even by today's soap standards.

• Members

Do those scenes look like they needed a big budget... No... Solid writing, actors that knew HOW to act.  How much do you think scenes in hospital rooms/lounge cost? millions? Obviously not.  Instead we get overpaid,overexposed RH consoling HE, and Jillian running around...Puh-leez. 

Archived