GH: October Discussion

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Jean Passanante ‏@PFossil
Kudos to @valentinifrank and the producers, directors, designers, crew, etc. who, along with our powerhouse cast, make it all happen. #GH

So awesome as fans and Jeans peers have flooded her twitter with gushs and raves of her groundbreaking gutwrenching work. She was overwhelmed and had to post this on twitter. Jean you are the queen of smarttv its a privilege as a GH fan

• Members

U all didnt seem to watch a gripping, gutwrenching episode. That whole music montage with Ava and Bobbie and the last scene with Sonny finding Carly on the floor with a picture of Morgan. It was like watching an episode of primetime that was the saddest most effective episode. Jean and Shelly gave us a GH glory moment.

• Members

I watched it.  It rang hollow.  Too much quick cutting from Frank's producing team, lots of mediocre acting, and shallow writing.  The type of thing she has written on soap after soap.  They only thing that made any of it work was the handful of actors that tried.  But they also had shitty scripts.  Also, why before sweeps?

truth.

• Members

Nothing rang hallow with a soap so deep the critics are calling GH will win all major emmys. Laura Wright amazing and Maurice amazing, Maura West amazing it wss one brilliant performance after another. Ron Carlivati never would have written this kind of soap.

• Members

Victoria no matter what GH does u will hate Jean amd Shellys vision. Wednesday episode was simply in a class all its own. It was what i call powerful. No other has produced this on daytime or primetime. It gave me goosebumps all over. Maura, Laura,Dom, Chad and Hayley amd Maurice. It will be what BJS hesrt transplant for GH in 90s sweeping every category.

Archived