GH: July 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

"Primetime credits"? LMAO. A few lines on one episode of some series isn't exactly a stellar career. And she wants only recurring because she's in such demand? LOL. This BET drama is probably a one-shot, too.

Look, I have nothing against Bree Williamson. She's a decent soap actress. What she's not is a star, no matter how many times you say it. 

• Members

Having prime-time on your resume does not make one a GET for m a daily drama. That thinking is so ego driven. Besides there are other current GH actors who have had higher profile gigs on Prime time shows then Bree has. Hell Matt Cohen for one & Richard Burgi to name a few. 

Prime time is no better than Daytime imho

• Members

Soapsuds not when everyone on the boards is declaring Bree the biggest sensation of 2016. Charisma, sex appeal and star power is all i am reading. My favorite one is BW is a knockout. Bree should be a movie star. Its not saying shes best actress but she is the triple threat. Jean wrote it for her in mind.

• Members

I'm about 10 days behind. I'm watching the scene where Finn is rushing teddy into the hospital. So bad. CD was completely out of the scene. Dude, even when you aren't the focus of the scene we can see you, stay in character. Then Sabrina with her ridiculous "Oh My God Teddy!".  I'm only watching this drivel because soaps are my comfort zone.

Well, I love Laura Wright's hair right now. So there's that.

Archived