GH: July 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This show...SMDH, how are you going to have an episode end with a plane, full of lead characters, making an emergency landing and not follow up in the next episode? This hospital serial killer story is so boring, as is the Claudette/Nathan/Maxie thing, and I want to poke out Griffin's eyeballs.

maybe they all died. I have no idea who was on it but I hope they did

• Members

This show...SMDH, how are you going to have an episode end with a plane, full of lead characters, making an emergency landing and not follow up in the next episode? This hospital serial killer story is so boring, as is the Claudette/Nathan/Maxie thing, and I want to poke out Griffin's eyeballs.

LOL I literally laughed out loud when I read that.

• Members

Laura, Kevin, Lulu, Sam, and Ava were passengers with Dante and Jason piloting the doomed aircraft.  Maybe we'll see them again at the end of August.

• Members

LOL I had to laugh that the plane idiots weren't on after being the cliffhanger. Such a mess!

LMAO Cheap! I'm right there with you.

I see the tokens got their time as Jordan/TJ/Shawn continues to play out OFF-SCREEN. And then we get to hear about it. Just so stupid. Why bother then?

So the pier/coffee kiosk thing that never has any dayplayers but some random Frank twink in the background (I'm shocked he hasn't found a way to make it a shirtless coffee bar) has basically replaced Kelly's? Come to think of it we haven't seen it in a while, have we? LAAAAAAZY

I wish they'd fix the lighting. Soaps need better lighting to look less cheap. They all look so awful.

And I'm so tired of them pushing Franco. So. Tired. Of. It. I'm sick of the goofy grins. I'm sick of the smart woman they put him with then defend him and insist he's changed. Eventually they'll be made a fool of (Carly) and then they're moved on. Liz will forever be in a holding pattern in terms of romance. She just bounces from one "loser" (AJ, Ric, Franco) to another who makes a fool out of her. Any pairing she has that gets any bit of momentum they kill.

On the bright side at least putting Valerie, Amy and Franco together I could mute them at the same time. Why are they determined to make that Amy girl so unlikable?

I actually do like Griffin and the actor who plays him is very nice to look at and seems to be a decent actor, but they're wasting him. They should be doing Liz/Griffin not Franco/Liz.

And honestly, if the stigma of Franco wasn't attached I wouldn't bitch as much about Howarth's character and who they pair him with. He and Herbst have a bit of chemistry (as did he and Laura Wright) but I'll never buy the "he's changed" and will never buy the character in any pairing.

• Members

Laura, Kevin, Lulu, Sam, and Ava were passengers with Dante and Jason piloting the doomed aircraft.  Maybe we'll see them again at the end of August.

Sam is the only one I care for, but shes not enough to make me care for the rest. Kill em all!

Archived