GH: July 2016 Discussion Thread

• Members

:lol:

So. This trash.

LOL at Lucas and Olivia (remember her? LOL she's getting her monthly airtime) giving Julian hell. He managed a few tears but between the haircut and the leather skin face closeups, I couldn't. Yes, I'm an awful person. And how soon before they're made to look awful because Julian is somehow innocent or again Mr. Wonderful? DON'T CARE! But at least they gave Lucas something, I guess ...

Alexis pregnant? GMAFB. We are still circling this drain? And Gawd her daughters are annoying.

I have to lol at them separating Sam and Jason so they could have their own scenes and conversation. Sam just sitting there freely as Jason is handcuffed to a chair with a guard nearby. I love how this is normal to them. These two really put me to sleep.

Again, can we keep Stabile? Tyler Christopher, don't you have primetime dreams to still chase? I see the new pet is already hamming it up. Must be a Frank mandate. I just Franco and Julian vibes from Valentin so I'm really not interested. Too bad because I do like the actor. God bless Genie Francis, Maura West and Nick Stabile for trying.

I like Robin Riker but why did she have to be Greenlee's mother? No one cares.

And Sonny/Finn was clearly "we have to fill your outrageous episode guarantee" so there ya go

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL ya'll

Today was more trash. But thankfully no Jason and Sam. That makes the day instantly better.

Kevin :wub: he's so into this and being with Laura it's cute as hell. I'm glad they've finally been using Jon Lindstrom and he and Genie work well together. Not terribly exciting but I like them both so I'll take it

Zzzzz already don't care about Valentin and his sob story. And how many damn times can Nikolas be shot or punched or go over a railing? I think it's been all three. Zzzzzz

LOL at Griffin and Valerie being complete wastes of space.

LOL Jordan is such a bitch but Andre is so damn needy. I think it's time to be done with them

Diane/Alexis ... we've had this conversation before .... zzzzz

Nina .... zzzzz (clearly filling an episode guarantee ... and that hair color ... no)

Curtis :wub:

• Members

Especially when you have Ava just screaming instead of helping out. There were two lamps she could have used to hit Valentin in the head with but all she did was scream….LOL

This soap is horrendous! 

• Members

So Valentin is just another Landon Dixon/Jerry Jacks holding hostages with thugs.   Blah.......

Jordan/Andre have little to no chemistry, but she and Curtis will have some sizzle...wasting him with Nin-ugh is tragic

Griffin has potential, at least the actor has acting experience.

Jillian's thug obviously gave him something to affect his heart.... too bad it wasn't permanent... Carlos could have met him at the gates of Hell.....

I know Olivia is hated , but I like her and would like to see her more away from Jillian or Sonny---preferably shoring up the next generation of Q's with Ned.

I still get a kick out of Diane Miller and I love that her friendship with Alexis is strong.

I hope Sonny's new tacky and cheap looking coffee place isn't going to replace Kelly's Diner. Krissy bisexuality is so badly written by Jelly. I never see any costumers at Coffee Perks. Morgan throws a mini temper tantrum and of course Kiki has sex with him. Ghost Carlos looks like he still smells. An abused Alexis still sniffing around after Julian. Alexis, Darby and Kiki all come across as pathetic weak willed woman. ChitHappens you were right gurl Carlos does have a twin:rolleyes:. At least they cleaned up Jeffery Vincent Parise.

Archived