Y&R: February 2016 Discussion Thread

• Members

Woah at Anderson being dead, honestly wasn't expecting that though I guess I should have once Nick and Sharon figured out who she was. Lettuce pray Wasabi ends up taking the rap for it even though it was obviously Patti (glad to have Stacy Haiduk back btw she's hilarious) or the orderly.

Chelsea wasn't going no damn where, Adam played that one smart. The scene with her and Billy was nice

Billy's scenes with Snoretoria on the other hand were zzzzz. Hang it up flatscreen

Noah is a little bitch but I get why his reasons for backstabbing Victor are valid. This is going to blow up in his face though, I hope he ends up going to jail for a little while

I can rock with Summer and Luca, those two have nice little chemistry and her working at Newman is a nice change from her just wandering around doing nothing but shack up with boring ass Kyle and Austin

@Juliajms and @edgeofnik IA about the stories getting in a nice movement, I'm really enjoying the show at the moment

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It does seem they knocked her off a lil early.

Noah has no reason to be pissed off at his grandpa to the point of Victor potentially losing Newman.  No way.  Don't buy it one little bitty bit.  Noah is a bitch. 

It sucks that Phyllis was raped repeatedly more than six months ago and there's been no mention of it.  Or payback.  THAT is a valid reason for revenge, unlike Noahie whose panties are bunched up over Luca.

Yea, the show is fabulous. :rolleyes:

• Members

This Fairview plot is one of the worst stories of the last ten years on the show.  Beyond stooopid.  What's with all the white dead powdered makeup on the actresses in Monday's episode; the make up artist was on crack that day.  The actress playing Patti deserves so much better.  Cast her as Kristen on Days and be the central female villainess.

• Members

I don't think I even understand the whole Noah/Marisa/Luca story at all. I actually like Marisa and Luca together based off their chemistry but they keep pushing Noah and Marisa as endgame. However it was a nice chem test between Luca and Summer, at least Summer would finally have an interesting story. 

Can't be too long now before the baby swap story is over now. What was the point of it? Not even a scene of Anderson torturing Sage or Nick by giving them a lobotomy? Even Pratt's lost his own Melrose touch with this story. 

Would Chelsea even care when she learns that Christian is Adam's son? 

• Members

The fact that it's over and pretty much wrapped up in today's episode as to who killed the doctor is good news.  Someone decided to stick a fork in it.  Hopefully there will be  some better writing coming up. 

I thought Luca looked happy during his chem test with Summer.  Loved his sexy little smirk when he told her "you'll have to educate me".  The actress that plays Summer started out okay on the show as a spoiled mean girl, maybe she can get her mojo back with a good partner like Luca.  Fingers crossed.

• Members

It seems like the story is ending very quickly.  It's weird.  Just like that, kill Dr. Anderson.  No whodunit.  Patty takes the fall.  Again.  She must not have hid her past very well.  Nick and Sharon found that ish out in record time.  It's just odd that UpChuck had this planned apparently since last year.  Now it's over?  Wow.  Not that I'm complaining.

Dr. A could have been a good long term villan.

Victors face when he grabbed Luca was too funny.  He looked like he was having a heart attack.  

IA Piper.  Summer doesn't work as a good girl.  She needs more bitch in her.  And Luca would be a good match.  Hell, Lucas fine ass has chemistry with everyone. 

• Members

Maybe not if he had come clean from the start. I can only speak for myself, but I would be incredibly pissed if I found out my husband hid paternity and then let his brother grieve a second child. In fact, I'd think my husband was a useless SOB, if he did that.  Adam didn't even visit his own critically ill baby in the NICU for God's sake. That's monstrous.

Anyway, I figure Chelsea will get over it in a month or two. :lol:

Archived