Y&R: February 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well I enjoyed today's episode

Team Victor, I don't care. Noah brought up good points but like TGVN said "never go against the family" I'm glad Victoria called Sharon and Nick out too and that Summer is on his side.

I did laugh at the little toy gun he pulled out on Luca, poor guy getting the brunt

I knew the honeymoon period for Nikki and Victor wouldn't last, I'm gonna guess she was calling Jensen Buchanan's character at the end. Can't wait for her to find out about Marco tomorrow, its really gonna pop off then

Dick, Nikki, and Sharon were wrong to try guilting Dylan into looking the other way. I'm glad he did his job

The break from Kevin had been so nice, shame they had to ruin it with his scenes with tech girl today

I used that and the Chadam/Billy scenes to take care of business, seemed like the same angsty stuff they always do so I'm sure I didn't miss much

Yeah it started with the episode where she snuffed out Anderson. Not sure what brought it on but its nice to recognize her again instead of seeing her just playing dopey baby keeper/Condiments ear to yell at/Dylan's mattress.

• Members

Catching up on last week, made it through Wednesday so far...Random thoughts:

Falling down nasty drunk Neil is KSJ's best performance in a while...Makes me LMAO...

Hillary taking the reins at the press conference was good, she's finally getting to be interesting again...

Nice break from KS, and aside from that scene chewing dream, Sag was almost(but not really) tolerable...

Tad the Cad I mean Simon Neville is growing on me...MEK isn't hammy like the end of AMC, and he and ED work well together.  

Abby needs a baby like fish need bicycles....

Why isn't Luca on contract???   The flip flopping Marisa gives me whiplash, every week it's one or the other, but I like SP.

Snortoria puts me to sleep, but JT as Billy isn't too bad, I half expected to hear, "the role of Delia's ghost is now being played by Brooklyn Silzer..." JT is great with kids.

• Members

In 10 minutes? Sorry, this is just not believable. If you quit Y&R because you hate it, fine, but there's really no need to check in with some vague "just plain awful" comment every few days.

If you "won't make that mistake again," we should be done with your generic complaints, anyway.

• Members

Today;s ep wasn't that bad, nor has been the previous week been bad at all aside some of the usual annoyances. Knight and Davidson are good together and the whole story is actually interesting compared to other things on the show. 

Hillary returning to her roots is much needed. I'd gotten to the point where I'd actually missed for the days of her chasing Jill for attention while mooning over Jack. 

Team Victor? Time to take Victor down. We're still getting Marco mentions without anything actually happening! 

• Members

It's been - what - a year now, and Jack filling Neil in on Marco was clumsy.  He's kept this secret for this long and a two second plea from a hungover Neil is what gets him to spill it?  GMAFB.  Nikki overhearing it was way too easy.  Nikki is plotting with Adam, of all people?  Geesh.  And I didn't like how she was made into cold hearted bitch with the judge. 

Now that Hilary and Devon are back together (too f'n soon), will they just forgive and forget what he did?  And where has Gwen been?  Since Neil obviously isn't involved with her anymore, what is compelling her to stay quiet?  It makes no sense.

And I'm sorry but the Dr. Neville story is bad. For reasons I've stated before.  And are we to assume Ash's brief collapse last year at Jabot is now related to this treatment with him?  This dude is just one more person that has committed crimes of late with no consequence.  I'm over it. 

I do like the writing for Sharon.  But then it makes me wonder when the other shoe will drop cuz Chuckie has already said "Crazy Sharon" is interesting.

• Members

@rhinohide I'm starting to get why you tapped out on posting, haha

Business minded, manipulative Hillary :wub: Her fighting with Ashley for control and using Devon to get it (I caught that smirk when she hugged him), this is material I can get behind. @GMac Neil had a throwaway line about Gwen quitting a couple of weeks ago

The scenes with Neil/Jack and Nikki were clunky as hell but I don't care, glad she knows about Marco and I'm looking forward to Nikki teaming with Adam. Their scene at the bar was good, nice layers played there. Adam seemed almost disappointed when she ordered a club soda

Luca and tech girl being scared Victor was about to off em :lol: I'm really digging Summer right now too

Little Max is just a ticking time bomb, they should bring back the scary Faith and have em bond

• Members

i think that either Devon or Hilary will tell lily and Cane about Neil's crimes. But that is as far as it will ever go. I asume cause Neil is still Devon's father and he still doesnt want him in jail. Moses and the twins, you know. Gwen couldnt turn Neil in without implicating herself anyway. Its just as well she is gone although I think pratt misse a decent opportunity to make her crazy. 

Re: Hilary manipulating devon. I think he knew exactly what they were doing. But he was hoping Ashley would be good with it. She wasn't so he backtracked. I'm intrigued by their new dynamic. Bryton is playing it as liking and sorta being turned on by her ambition. I hope they keep it like that. Dont turn him into Judgy McJudgy Do Gooder, read pre Dru's death Neil 2.0, trying to give them angst. 

• Members

That was pretty funny. I think they've reset the Adam character and it's for the best. He was written into a corner when MM was in the role. Now he seems part of the Newman family, even if he's the black sheep. I'm interested to see how Victor responds to this plot.

I don't think anyone has to worry about Abby having a baby. Pretty sure Max is going to either cause a legitimate accident or plot to hurt Abby. I can hardly remember the last time a happily married couple conceived a child (that lived) and knew who the father was on this show. Maybe Fen?

• Members

The Adam and Nikki scenes were really fantastic today it's been such a largely unexplored relationship. Hartley has brought such depth and vulnerability to the role of Adam  it's fantastic he has chemistry with everyone on the show. 

Last child born without excruciating circumstances was probably Fen indeed unless you want to count Charlie and Matilda or Johnny. 

Archived