Y&R: February 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Um.  I think that's pushing it.

I do think they did a good job introducing Adam but we still don't know WHY Sage helped him become Gabriel.  And they had a really good is/isn't she crazy story with Phyllis and Kelly.  It sucks that was dropped after Chuckie came on board.

Overall, I'd give them a C.  They didn't completely f.uck things up like CPJ has.  And he definitely has.  But people seem to dig him for some reason.

• Members

Even though the show is still pretty rough, the last couple of weeks its felt like the show is definitely changing course quick. 

Lily had the same reaction of Dru falling off the cliff as she did of Neil buckling to the ground. I knew I had seen that face before...

Sage's nightmare was really hammed up!

Are they going to do a psychotic child story with Max here? SPARE US!

Glad to hear that! 

• Members

:lol: at Max already daydreaming about throwing Abby down the stairs

Neil is a pathetic douchey clown.

Luca has been such a good addition and I like that he's involved with Summer and the tech company now

Poor Victor looked HURT when Adam told him Noah was plotting to sell him out. Glad he went ahead and called the cops on his ungrateful ass.

Tomorrow looks really good with Marisa vs Chelsea (Chelsea looks ready to throw hands) and Noah getting arrested.

• Members

Friday's episode as a whole was good

Noah's punk ass tried to jump a fence?? :lol: He's lucky Billy is nice, I want him to rot in prison

I'd rather watch Sharon and Nick dealing with their kids drama than being in the middle of lame baby switch quads. I did enjoy the drama with Dylan though

Victor gives 0 effs :lol: That's what Noah's ass gets for betraying him

Marisa's a mess

• Members

It seemed like this is one of the first times since Pratt took over that Sharon has had any involvement in Noah's drama at all. Everyone else seems to always be present in his story except Sharon, I hope this is a sign that Noah's parents will be more present in his story

Archived