Y&R: February 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Minion? Try TGVN. I'd actually love it if Dr. Anderson was alive and plotting. I just don't think Patty holding all those answers is the best way to move the story forward. And who the heck is writing for Michael now? Seriously, Michael making a snap judgment that Patty can't be saved - with forensics, coroner's report, etc. Other than Paulie being rather pathetic, that was a big WTF movement for me. 

• Members

Actually I'm glad this regime has found more use of RA, then the last couple did, since he took over as Noah.....I am enjoying his place on the show, but I know it's probably gonna turn sour at some point...

I'm kind of shock that they allowed Phyllis to cut off Victor with "Don't interrupt me!" and he didn't say anything....it was great don't get me wrong, but it was also very ballsy.....

• Members

MCE, Mishael Morgan and Sofia P. :wub::wub::wub:

Good god, especially Mishael, woo :blush: Thank you Pratt and JFP!

Really digging Summer and Luca but he played the hell out of her. Tech girl is still giving me lesbehonest feels

Stitch, you're a doctor you should know damn well Ashely's eggs are scrambled. So Abby is prego? Lets hope the step son from hell ends up throwing her down the stairs, she doesn't need a kid IMO.

Noah is a bitch ass, now he's giving up on the Victor revenge plot. At least with that he was showing some balls, ugh. Adam and Luca should sell him out.

Speaking of bitch asses hey Devon! You stupid little simp, Hillary was just boinking Neil two weeks ago!

I'm so ready for Jack and Phyllis to blow up, they're so boring now

• Members

So now, seemingly all of a sudden, Marisa has given up on Luca and her daughter to boink Noah.  Months of story centered around that.  She even gave it up to Luca.  What's the reason for her drastic change of heart?

Hilary is back "in love" with Devon.  Again, completely out of the blue with the flimsiest of reasons.  And she's back to scowling at Neil.  

Summer is apparently wet for Luca after seeing him what?  3 times?  And Kyle is nowhere to be seen.  They really didn't give LB much of a chance, but that's beside the point.  

Those are are just some of the reasons why UpChuck sucks ass.  The characters are interchangeable in whatever story he wants to tell.  There are no consequences.  There are no motivations.  

The show is bad.

• Members

Didn't Marissa give up on her daughter ages ago when she found her and realized she was living in a happy home? At this point it's all become too convoluted for me to figure out what's going on. I've lost track of Marissa's motivation about the third time it changed. I think at one point Luca was blackmailing her with the car accident.

I hate what they are doing to Neil right now. I also hate Jack in the role of AA spokes person. He's not as bad as Maggie on Days, but it's still obnoxious and boring.

Archived