Y&R: January 2016 Discussion thread

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This new tech girl looks and sounds like a baby Elizabeth Hendrickson. WHY must we suffer through Kevin and another too young for him scene partner he has 0 chemistry with?  Why won't Greg Rikaart just leave??? :( I do enjoy Mariah's snark though.

Paul badgering Billy was dumb but I like Dylan working for the police so I'm glad they went ahead and made that permanent. 

Marissa better with Luca, they should flip the story and make them the tortured couple and Noah the one messing with them.

I guess Chelsea's going to be running around like a chicken with its head cut off until Adam's found? I'm interested in these upcoming scenes with Nick though and why he'd even go to help look for him.

• Members

GR won't leave because acting jobs that pay a couple hundred grand+ a year aren't easy to find. I sure wouldn't leave if I had that kind of cushy gig.  For a long time GR was looked younger than his years, but now time is catching up with him. It's past time that they moved him into the next age bracket.  In a way they have, since he has a fair number of scenes with Billy, but his love interesting being in her 20's? It looks pervy given his history.

• Members

Maybe she came to the realization that Sage and Nick had little to no actual chemistry.  Even though I only read spoilers these days, even I can tell that Summer is not on that much and given her previous comments about Summer being much better than Mariah, it probably burns her to see Mariah on much more than Summer.:ph34r:

• Members

They're still together for now but its looking like Red Bitch Doctor will take care of that by February sweeps, and its obvious this is the move of 2016

Please register in order to view this content

+ Parsley wasn't even on last week but Mariah always is :D  (even if its only supporting her family and lame ass Kevin)

Hopefully the trend continues and Condiment gets offed in time for the baby switch reveal 🙏🏾

• Members

GR did have a nice little arc on "Major Crimes," playing a defense lawyer! He actually looked good in a suit and came off as credible for the role. I wish they'd move him into a more 'adult' category. And spot on when I saw Tech Girl - I thought it was Liz in disguise. It was a bit creepy and I had FF except when Mariah was snarking. 

• Members

Moving him to the next age bracket won't help Kevin, except maybe marginally. It's the same whenever Lily is written as 'bitchy' (to satisfy the plot requirements, of course): The shift provides a slight relief on the audience but in the end they remain horribly written, monotone characters portrayed by spectacular failures. They need to be gone, not invested in more.

Which Jonnysbro has succeeded in (because most, no matter what they say, enjoy the sparring). Quick, somebody take this formula to the Jabot lab and bottle it up. We have found the cure!

Archived