Y&R: January 2016 Discussion thread

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Noah is a little turd. :rolleyes: Harassing Abby because she actually works, ungratefully trashing Victor, joining in with Luca. I can't stand this sappy douche I hope Victor puts him in the dog house for betraying him like this

I like Abby better working at Newman because the dynamic is more interesting, hopefully she doesn't leave for Jabot

Philly is working just as well for me with JT in the role, I hope this plan doesn't blowup quickly like the paragon return

Victoria is such a snot and lol at her walking in on Billy, Phyllis and tech girl at the end

The scenes of Dylan and Kevin narrowing down the suspects were kind of funny

And of course Chelsea's mad about Adam plotting but we all know she's not going anywhere

• Members

The Victor/Adam love fest is getting old.  Fast.  Not that I expect Adam to dive head first into partnership with Luca (he's probably not being real with Adam anyway).  Adam is TONS more interesting as the Newman black sheep, not as Victors right hand man.

Natalie gets on my muthafuckin nerves.  That's all.

So far, JT is an improvement over Grandpa Billy.  He and GT pair up real nice.

• Members

Oh then you know she will be related to Sage.....yet I can also see them making her another long lost Fisher/Baldwin relative.....Yes I know they are trying to do some stupid "sexual whatever" with Kevin, but they will probably use this new info as the reason they "connected".....

I mean it's been a while since LeBlanc has totally queened it up so why not???

• Members

I get that they moved Abby over to the medical research project to add some drama there but I still wish she stayed at Newman. LOL at MEK asking Ash if they'd ever address the kiss and her saying no

I love Phyllis' scenes tech girl and JT hasn't even left the hospital bed yet but he's already fully Billy to me. Victoria circling like the snotty shark she is is pretty fun too

Chelsea and Nikki relating on being married to men who's other love will always be business was nice. I also liked the scene with Abby and Ashley relating on being a step parent from the other day

"Well honey Neil and I are having an affair, and its glorious." :lol: Nikki won that snark battle with Hillary. I kind of wish they had kept this fake affair story going and then had it blow up in press before Nikki and Victor made up but I still loved their scenes at the end and I'm glad they finally showed some love

Yeah I'm 100% over her and Devon as a couple after today. He comes off like a "mug" as the Brits say. She doesn't really love him anymore she's just settling because Neil won't have her. How am I supposed to root for them after that?

Too bad Gwen is just gone without a real exit. I actually liked her even though she was yet another body for Neil and Devon to share.

• Members

Hilary should never be whimpering over a man.  

IA it will be hard to get back on the Hevon bandwagon after this ridiculous amnesia story.  Both of them are behaving pretty horribly.  And Neil, the one character that should be paying the piper for his actions, is the one coming off as the righteous one.  What's wrong with this picture?  UpChuck sucks.

Hilary had such potential.  

Archived