GH - December 2015 Discussion

• Members

From what little I have seen of her, I have to agree Nina has benefited from the change in writers because at least now she is acting opposite a real GH character.   The problem is it is Nina, so who cares.   Nina is attached to no GH family, she has no friends other than Franco, and her every moment of screen time is an intrusion.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really thought when the new writers came on, Nina would be the first character to be written out. I commend them for trying to make something serious out of Nina but it's  way too late for that.  Whatever potential she may have had is long long long gone.

• Members

Guess what I like Nina now and love the intervention with Crimson and Maxie. Jean putting Hayden and Tracy together was pure genius. Jelly are bringing up history too. Can we all at least say the show has improved from RC to Jelly? Jean has great stuff planned for 2016 we are in for a freaking treat. I love how Jean is writing Laura she's strong and independant.

• Members

In Laura's what---5 appearances...

Please register in order to view this content

LoL Jonny...Ninny is as much a non entity as Frankles, Jillian, Woodcock, Valkyrie, Kaka, Morgoon, etc.  I'm proud of you for not backing down, I can't cheer on GH until some of these "chore-acters"(it's a chore to sit through them...) are finally victims of a drive by, never to be heard of again...(add Crusty Carlos and Sobby, now that they've retconned her into a liar and a cheat!!!). 

• Members

Laura's a fake ass bitch that needs to go down like the Titanic. What a worthless character she has become. Horrible mother to Lulu and condones Nikolas' evil deeds with her silence. I want Monica to slap the sh-t out of her for keeping the Jason secret. I dont get how she could inflict that kind of pain on anther mother considering Helena did the same thing to her and Lucky as what was done with Jason and Monica. Cow

Laura is written as a recurring character with no life of her own. Laura holding on to the dopey secret about an obese toothy Jason has really hurt the character. Laura needs a big story and romance of her own now that the Crypt Keeper Luke/Fluke is long gone. Sadly i doubt were going to get this from Jeanine P. I hope Jeanine P doesn't pair her with some mobsters.

• Members

Improved?   I guess it has since Nina, Franco and Kiki are on a lot less, but the price for that was Jason, Sam, Liz, Carly and Sonny:  the very crew that reigned supreme that almost got GH canceled the first time.    I FF all their scenes usually, am not interested in Sam or Liz or Jason's lovelife, and why I welcomed RC in the first place was he backburnered every single one of these people.   He reversed course and brought back Jason and the quality immediately went down (along with the ratings).   Now the show is watered down Guza garbage.

From what I have seen the show is pretty dull.   Sonny and Carly are on all the time, but you got me what storyline they are starring in.  Jason and his girlfriends are on everyday and their story is tired and dull and best left in 2007 where it sucked the first time.  I skip days at a time and miss nothing, and why Sabrina is pregnant again I have no idea.  Outside of special guest Jerry does the show even have any villains?  Paul I guess, and what a shock--he wants Sonny's territory.  There is something new.

I much preferred Heather and her craziness, vampires, spies in masks and random Lucy Coe sightings.

Archived