GH - December 2015 Discussion

• Members

No one is being a hypocrite here in context with this particular story. Sam nor Carly have ever lied about someone being alive, kept said person from their family and identity a secret. Jason IS Sam's husband and he is Carly's best friend. Both have a right to be upset about what has been done here. Worst is that Liz is failing to own up to what she did but is instead going around BLAMING Sam for it all. How the hell does that even work?  Delusional. No one has even dragged her for what she did. She's getting off way too easy as I expected the reactions to her to be more than what we are getting

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree with you Cheap. Let's be real. If everyone took a "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone" mentality this show would be even worst than it already is.  As it stands Carly practically let it go. Sam just stands there looking bewildered when Liz blames her. That scene was pretty funny. I love that Liz is still absolutely shameless. It takes some monster size balls to blame Sam for this one. I'm ok with that though. The last thing I want to see is Liz cowering. I used to root for Carly, Maxie and Sam. Now I root for Liz, LuLu and Hayden.

• Members

Carly has been a bore and hasn't had her fire in a very long time. Every once in a while I see a tiny bit but then nah. She should have been all over this Liz and Jason thing. That should have been her and not Sam doing the hounding.

I also think Sam and Liz could do with a nice amount of time on the backburner. I know Herbst has had her share on the back and Monaco's constantly eating up airtime, but Sam and Liz just feel so tired at the moment.

• Members

I want Dena HIgley to write GH for one day and have Robin killed off by a serial killer.  The actress is no longer acting and hasn't for quite some time. She's annoying on top of  a monumentally bad plotline that has dragged on for three years.  Get rid of her GOODBYE.  And seriously: she connects with her guard  because he's into opera...too funny

• Members

Thanks for the avatar love. Tis the season ... LOL. I love that movie.

I agree that they've toned things down with Howarth and Stafford. They're not so tic-induced. I just think both are absolutely pointless and the space could be used by others. Or giving the tokens their airtime. Has TJ even appeared recently?

I don't mind if Liz and Franco bond over art, or whatnot. As I'd like to see Liz go back to the artsy part of herself. Back when I truly cared about the character. I still do because Herbst is a good actress, and Liz has been around for a long time now, but the writing is just atrocious for her. Lizbitch has been fun, I'll admit that, but like I've said, Sam and Liz should be above what the writers write for them.

Kim checked out a long time ago. She's been phoning it in, obviously, for a while, too, especially in this go around. She's so flat and clearly going through the motions. IMO. Just awful. Well, the writing doesn't at all help so I can't blame her for not being at all invested but it's annoying to see her treat it like just another trip to the ATM.

• Members

I think Nina has benefited from Jelly approach. Before she was a nutso wackjob but now she is in the workforce and the chemistry between her and Kristen is golden. The Crimson story nothing but a total reinvigoration of Nina. We should be praising Jelly for there continued smarttv focus. Morale is up and so are ratings consistant. Jelly are masters at umbrella storytelling.

• Members

(-171,000)…….Total Viewers

-.12………...Households

4. GH 468,000 (-60,0000)……...Women 18-49 Viewers

4. GH 0.73/5 (-.1)……..Women 18-49 Rating

Yes, constant as in losing viewers and in last place in important demos….just saying….snaps fingers and walks away.

• Members

This is smaRTtv, high class pink champagne stuff. Uneducated plebs like us don't understand.

Why not? The show throws her in just for that reason alone, so why should she care? Make that money, keep that insurance, and don't worry about it!

:lol::lol::lol:

Archived