GH - December 2015 Discussion

• Members

I do think Kirsten Storms has a certain charisma and charm.  I really liked her on DAYS.  I've never been a fan on hers on GH.  Not sure why.  It probably has to do with the unsympathetic writing which is why I don't like 99% of the characters on today.  Seriously, is there a character that anyone can root for on today's GH?  I can't think of any.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I loved Storms back in 2006 but Maxie has changed and not for the better.  Storms believes a grown woman should talk like Daffy Duck's side piece.  Add to that, Storms' poor peroxide job, she looks like she hasn't eaten in months, and the character is absolutely unbearable.  

• Members

I love Maxie. I hated Kristen Storms on Days, but love her as Maxie. There's something about her that I find refreshing. I find she's lacking in charisma in all of her Nathan scenes. I like how she's grown from the me ddlesome vixen to the career -minded fashionista she's become. But I want more for her than her dull Nathan pairing and her one-sided friendship with Lulu. 

• Members

Today is an example of why soaps should not be over run with children. Poor little Emma crying for Sam and Robin. Ugh. Those kind of scenes just kill me, even when the child actors aren't the best. Then we have Danny, Jake, Cam and Aiden with their live ripped apart. Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays! It's hard for me not to hate every adult involved. Give me Ryan's Hope that had something like four kids during it's entire run. 

The Jason/Liz confrontation wasn't bad, but this entire reveal has been completely lackluster. 

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

raw
The Dragging of Elizabeth Webber begins! I am sitting over here with my popcorn enjoying that slut hoe get hers. She is SOOOO pathetic. Even with the truth out, she is still telling Jason to divorce Sam and marry her. She is evil and she only has herself to blame for the misery she's unleashed. I hope Carly finds out next and slaps the sh-t out of her

Patrick and Sam's scenes were very well done today. I liked their breakup and felt bad for Emma. That little girl is a very good actress

• Members

hahah. I guess I'm referring to when she worked at Crimson with Kate and Lulu. But now they seem to be bringing that side of her back, working with Nina and now Dillon (even though this storyline is dumb). But your point even proves more of  mine about the dull void that is Nathan. She's been nothing but just his 'girlfriend' ever since she's been paired with him. 

OH ELIZABETH!! SHUT UP!! Regardless of how insufferable she is, I don't want her going anywhere. I don't like Carly but I'm looking forward to her ripping Liz a new one. Sam too now that there's confirmation. This nice Sam needs to go away, and she needs to be returned to the tough-as-nails type when she first came on the show. I mean I love her evolution but when it comes to Liz, she needs to bring the claws back.  All in all, BH is killing it. She's always been a great actress and she proved it again today.

I was very sad about Sam and Patrick's breakup. They're like the only couple I really like on this show. RIP Sam/Patrick. 

• Members

Even though I still like how it went down, I agree that it would have been better i f the reveal of Liz's lie was more public. Everyone should have seen this.  I'm not sure why the writers aren't playing it this way considering the reveal of Jason was the same (even though it was at her wedding, no one was there to even see it).

Another thing I'm not liking is the non-reaction from Patrick of Elizabeth possibly knowing. He should be freaking out since Liz is his good friend. And the possibility of her knowing would mean that she was screwing with him and play ing God with his life. I hope the writers address this and we get a Patrick and Liz scene where he gets to confront her. 

Archived