GH - December 2015 Discussion

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maxie is completely ruined. Please God, someone fix her.

I agree with Chit that Liz shouldn't have known until much later in the relationship. Carly should have been the one to bust her. It's a lot more like Carly to close in on someone like a blood hound. Hell, I wish this whole story was Carly's. I wish Jason would go in a completely different direction. Is the end of this really Sam and Jason back together forever? That's not good for any of these characters, especially Sam.

I'm annoyed with people calling Valerie a homewrecker. I love Olivia, but girl, please. Your son wrecked his own home and he's still at it. 

I've never found Johnny attractive. He's just NMS. 

• Members

Valerie is a thot. Im over her! The nerve of Dante to leave Rocco home with her. You dont leave your kid with your whore. If I was Lulu and I learned this, I would be livid

Carly saying the other day that Sam was the love of Jason's life.....wow how far have they come. There was a time when Carly would consider her the love of his life, even if he wasnt checkig for her

I hope Jason doesn dissapoint in going in on Liz! She deserves that for keeping him from his wife and kid all while lying and manipulating him. She saw him struggle with his memory and she did nothing

So Im guessing

is back? It sounded like his voice in the previews

BTW, who is Nathan's father? Did the show ever resolve that or is he still under the impression that its Victor Cassadine? I just realized that he never interacts with any of them, Sam, Nik nor Alexis

• Members

Nathan's never served a purpose. Frank wanted eye candy.

And I wholeheartedly agree that exposing Liz should be Carly. This story reeks of everything Carly should be doing but isn't. She's too busy up Sonny's behind, coddling him. She should also be all over Sabrina and Michael's baby but never interacts with them. It's so odd. Carly hasn't had true fire in her for a long time. Sure there's times where I see glimpses but PodCarly is doing nothing for me. At least Monica will be involved in the baby story, for once.

Lulu is so much better with Johnny. SO much better. But Dante and Valerie together just doesn't work. They have zero chemistry and their kissing was like two cold fish going at it. IMHO. I'm assuming Johnny's short-term. I loved him toasting to Dillon saying he's going back to LA. I wish he would go back. Watkins is passable, barely, but I just don't see Dillon. Not that I'm begging for Scott Clifton, who's tiring to me as Liam over on B&B, but Watkins as Dillon is bland and this whole Lulu/Dillon relationship just doesn't work for me with these two actors in the role. I don't remember them being all besties forever but it could be I just didn't pay attention 10 years ago.

• Members

I'm sure he comes cheap but the money being wasted on him could be going to hiring one of the GH vets back. Valerie and Chompers are other characters not needed and their paycheck could be used to get better actors on the show. I could go on…but I won't….well I will….La Stafford and Over rated Howarth are two more that need to go and serve no purpose on the show. The scenes with Nina and Maxie the other day had my eyes rolling….and they added another useless character in Julian to their scenes. 

I've always liked the character of Johnny. Didn't even know he was going to show up again. I prefer Johnny over all of Frank's pets….Dillon and Nathan. 

Dante and Valerie are boring together. They have zero spark. They are the duplicate copy of Maxie and Nathan. Dante looked like a complete idiot the other day telling Valerie he needed her. Dante is such a pathetic character. 

I like Watkins and at least he tries. I can't say that about Paevey. Dillon does come off bland and makes it seem anyone in his looks department could play Dillon. Watkins needs acting lessons…or a mentor on set a la Lisa Brown to improve on his acting. Paevey could take a million acting lessons and he would never improve.

• Members

I agree Valerie is a shameless thot, but I'm still annoyed that she's the one being called a homewrecker. Dante is still all over her. I will say it was odd having Valerie and Bobby talk about sleeping with married men as if it's something to be proud of.  I didn't want to see Bobby completely take LuLu's side, but it was odd that she didn't seem to think Valerie did anything wrong. 

Nathan is awful and needs to go, ASAP. He brings nothing to the table. 

• Members

The reason why I singled out Nathan as the being the most useless out of all the characters, is because he brings nothing to the show and has zero storyline. At least with Valerie (who I like, sorry), Jason, Nina, and Franco, they have storylines. Whether we like it  or not, the writers are at least attempting to build storylines around them.  And regarding some of them, the writers insist on writing for them even if it's not working. When is the last time Nathan has done something or had anything relevant going on? Arguably never. All he does is have romantic scenes with Maxie, play a cop for a day or two, and talk about other people's problems. He's not even an interesting supporting character. Combine that to bad acting and zero personality and you get the most pointless character currently on GH.  If he left today nothing would chang e or shift in the show except for Maxie being heartbroken (but then she can move on and get her spark back) and Nina crying about it for a few seconds before she goes back to being gaga over Franco.

• Members

Ninny and Franco's stories are barely connected to anything. They, like Nathan could disappear, and the overall canvas would continue with little more than some snarky Carly comments. They have never served any purpose other than being to over-hyped actors collecting on the money they could pay for 2-3 Quartermaine/Hardy relatives that could help form a new generation of stories taking place at the hospital, etc...Hell, their screen time prevents current cast members like Tequan Richmond, Vinessa Antoine,Jane Elliott, etc. from appearing on screen...Just because they have episode guarantees that over expose their craptastic characters.. I don't understand why with Ron gone, they haven't followed..

Archived