GH - December 2015 Discussion

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't invest in this sh-t. I just can't. I feel like I am watching GH from about 4-5 years ago. No progression. No nothing. It's like "Ms. Smart TV" is reusing old scripts and stories from when Ron first took over. Why fire him if this was going to keep going?

Poor Liz is being slapped into yet another triangle where she gets the short end of the stick for lying. We saw this crap back before Burton left for Y&R. Liz lying to keep Jason and getting left in the dust. This mess is tiresome. Liz is in her late 30s. She should NOT be having stories about trying to trap a man and keep him. Not after she's failed at the same stunt 4-5 times before. And don't get me started on Cujo and Sonny trying to hold moral ground over on Liz given the crap they've done. If anything, their lying asses could sympathize. They know all about lying and stealing. 

Also, Robin being brought back only to be held up by dumb ass Jerry. Can they stop already? Jerry is a freaking joke. Put a bullet in the character and move on. Robin could've easily came back and won Patrick in time to send them all off together. Why add Jerry to the combo? He's not needed. 

I still feel hollow watching this show when I try and gather some feeling for this show. I can't. 

• Members

I think Miller is ok as Jason. He's never been my favorite character, so I'm really not that invested.

The Liz/Carly showdown was a let down. Carly fretting over Morgan is a waste. So boring.

I'll go against the grain and say that I'm interested in Liz and Franco developing a friendship.  Franco is one character that's improved with the new writers. If he's going to stick around might as well integrate him.

• Members

Omg Michael Logan in his best of soaps slammed Ron but praised Jelly for turning it around. Ratings are up, morale is up and we are in smarttv land people. We should all hear be thanking our lucky stars for Jean Passanante and the super gem as I call her Shelly Alrman. KMAN MY advice to you is sit there and just mediate to the essence it might come to you and I sure hope u get it

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

Dr Lee is still on this show? Wow, when I heard her name, I thought it was going to be like they did Kevin and Bobbie. Mentioned but never seen. She looks good

Wow, Franco just referred to Liz as the town pariah

Archived