GH - December 2015 Discussion

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Victoria I just don't think u are fully getting essence of smarttv. I hope one day u get lost in it. My suggestion watch the movie Lost In Translation with Scarlett Johanassen. It's a movie u can get lost in and helps prepares u for the vision Jelly is doing. Jelly are writing a different kind of soap compared to the other 3.

• Members

It never seems to stay this way, but I like how Pissy and Altman are seemingly using Bobbie (who is on tomorrow and actually interacting with her niece Valerie), Laura, and Monica (she's actually included in a spoiler!) far more effectively than Ron, who touted himself the GH historian and paraded the vets around, did. I've also noticed Tracy has her edge and bite back (mostly). I still want to see Lynne Herring and Lucy. Is there any hope? I also appreciate they found a way to use Mac. Clearly Ron was just at a loss :rolleyes:

The show needs a lot of work. Guess I'm trying to appreciate the little things.

• Members

It absolutely still is. Snarly running her mouth today and Sonny getting the sweet musical swells as he holds his daughter and threatens Ava tells me that. Not to mention Sam and Elizabeth looking ridiculous calling each other out over Saint Jasus again.

Sonny woeing is me to Patty:rolleyes: Anna being made to look incompetent :rolleyes: It's nice to see Mac i missed him:) The bitch wars between Sam And Liz over a pudgy Jason was dull and mild at least Guza would've had them fighting:rolleyes:. Crippled saint Sonny and Gangster Cougar :rolleyes:. Everyone having the same boring conversation for the billion time:rolleyes:.

• Members

I feel kind of dirty after watching an episode of GH.  Seeing Mac has been the ONLY good thing to happen to this show.  I see he's dyed his hair, but he looks good!  He looks so much better than those greasy hair scumbags like Sonny & Carlos.

Archived