GH - December 2015 Discussion

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

BH killed it today!!! She's been excellent in a story which was never written well. BM wasn't even acting.

Sam/Patrick's break up was very boring. Just like the couple. KM and JT were lackluster

The Emma actress was the best actress of the episode. 

no words on how stupid the Robin/Jerry scenes were. I liked that last Emma/Robin scene

• Members

While it was a lot of shrieking, Brooklyn did fantastic today as Emma finally lost it. Thompson was OK. Monaco was OK. She was definitely the better of the three.

Becky Herbst was great as well but none of this should have even been written to begin with. Just awful. And Miller? Oy. At least he's looking less pudgey lately. IMO. And he at least mostly keeps his hair combed now. The little things ...

Zzzzzz to cartoon Jerry twirling his moustache. I'm so beyond over Robin too. Which is sad to me that I don't give a [!@#$%^&*] about her.

Zzzzz to Thirsty and Dante and shrieking Olivia.

Meh to Lulu and Dillon and Johnny.

• Members

:lol:

And its the same garbage with Robin.:rolleyes:

I haven't seen all of the episode but I did see part of that. I thought she did a good job. I don't think she had really lost it like that before? It was time she did because she has been through a lot even  Spencer vying for her love….LOL….poor thing…..LOL

• Members

Because of weather events in our area, I missed 3/4 of the show, but I still felt like I was still watching yesterday's episode.  I did miss why Jerry Jax is back, but could care less.  It does look like Patrick, Robin and Emma are going to walk out together.

• Members

LOL....Sonny aint here for Elizabeth either. She's losing people by the day.

Carly: "That little bitch slipped up and showed her true colors. She is as selfish and as manipulative as they come and Jason sees that. He sees the real Elizabeth and the best part is I didnt have to do anything at all. Elizabeth did this all herself. HAHAHA"

LOL at Carly's reaction to learning Liz lied

• Members

I've watched all of this week's episodes (first time I got through an entire week).  And I have this to say:

- Billy Miller's acting is so uneven and mostly bad.  His scenes with Sonny on Friday were horrible.  There's no bromance chemistry at all.  And Miller's mannered, stilted performance made those scenes "must not" watch t.v. 

- The Lulu plot is ill conceived. Emmy Ryan phones it in many days (although she did good work during the affair reveal).  Having a plot center around Dante getting his rocks off with her cousin is lame.  Move on.  And of course Lulu is going all criminal now that Johnny suddenly appears.  YAWN.  The actress playing Val may have potential in another role or later in life but she's one note right now.  No one cares about her.

- Robin in that lab.  One of Ron's boondoggle plots which should be dead and buried by now.  If they bring Helena back to life, yikes...NO, not again.  

-Sabrina's baby plot.  If there was chemistry between Sabrina/Michael, maybe I'd care but there isn't, never has been and the relationship happened overnight.  

-The new african american dude and green lee; they are the bright spots in the lackluster stories.  That new actor is going places.  wow he's hot and can act. Great find.

-The writing, very uneven.  Friday's outline by Janet Iacubuzio was weird, off kilter.  It didn't feel smooth or emotional.  Paint by numbers parent/child scenes. And why, why are they trying to develop this actress playing Kiki??  Read my lips:  She cannot act, period.  

On the positive side, I like the more emotional, soapy approach Jelly is taking..feels more like Labine/Rich era.  But major parts of the story/actors need an overhaul.

• Members

I dont get how Lulu can be so cool calm and collected. Id be fighting the urge to stab Dante. That was bold of him to tell her that he left her kid with his mistress. Im heated for her

Please register in order to view this content

Liz: "Sam and Danny didnt need you, like Jake and I did" She did not even know that Jake was alive when she started lying! Stop using him to justify your sins. Why was this heffa trying to read Diane? She looked like a nutjob with her ugly sweatshirt

• Members

You're trying too hard to intellectualize utter trash. There is nothing truly good in this genre left on either ABC or NBC and naming the individual writers or production staff every single time does not change that.

• Members

Liz: "We could have all been happy if Sam had just let this go"

Please register in order to view this content

Is she really about to blame Sam for what's gone down?. Like wow, even to the bitter end she just wont admit her faults and own her s--t. How pathetic that that one person thats not paying her dust is Franco

Archived