GH - December 2015 Discussion

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL. I was waiting for the slaps to start flying. I don't like them fighting over the Pudged One, but it was entertaining and they both got some good, valid points in. Snarly is back in full force.

It's gotta say something about the awful writing in the Guza years that I think Sam looks pathetic and desperate in her desire (same for Carly) to have Jason remember. I mean, I should be rooting for her and wanting her to get her man but I don't give two shits what-so-ever. Zzzzz and Snarly look ridiculous running around town ranting about Jason.

Can you imagine when we're stuck with Miller and Benard mugging it up for the camera? Oh I just cannot wait. It was already bad enough with Sonny yesterday when the music swelled and Carly looked on lovingly as Ava stood off to the side and made to look like the evil villain. Sigh.

I LOL'd as Alexis jumped around in joy over Helena's death. I just wish I could believe this one sticks. I don't. Unless Constance Towers is done making appearances.

• Members

Agreed, I was shocked that the writers didn't have Carly come out as the unanimous victor, as it's always that way when it's Sam vs. Liz, with Sam as the winner. It bothers me so much that Liz's history gets drugged up constantly when no one talks smack about Carly or Sam's so I was thrilled for Liz to have a voice and POV today and call Snarly on her ratchet past.

• Members

I liked it when Liz said Carly loved Jason more than any of the guys she was actually having sex with at any given time. At least that shows the new writers have some idea about these characters.  Also, that was Liz really showing her hand, which was fun.

Archived