GH - December 2015 Discussion

• Members

No. It's Christmas Eve that they are showing an original episode instead of a repeat. ABC Daytime hasn't aired soaps on Christmas day for as long as can remember. First, it was because of college football. Now its because of the NBA. 

He hasn't asked Finola either. 

I still can't believe that the show turned a thug like Julian, who left the show previously by killing his sister and his Duke imposter so Anna wouldn't get the tea, into a leading man with a recon wuv story. 

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No, they decided to spare us this time. I dont get why anyone should care at this point. Its like wow, enjoy this while it lasts bc she's probably gonna get kidnapped next month

Tracy stay losing at love. Cant say I feel bad for her bc she was a dummy to go back to Paul

o59CGmZ.png

How sad. She's sitting on the floor alone outside on the snow at night. This is what her life has come to

BXmYwF2.png

Is there a reason why she didnt go down with him? Seriously, this was the chance to get rid of her.

Oh and one more thing. Isnt Crimson a national fashion magazine? WTF would anyone care about them covering a local fashion wear of some hospital charity benefit? I had to roll my eyes at Nina and her minions congratulating themselves on a job well done. This is their cover story? Check out Carly Corinthos and more wore on the inside! Excuse me but who the f--k is Carly Corinthos and why should I care? Was Rihanna busy this month? This magazine deserves to be run into the ground if they expect this sh-t to sell

• Members

This show no longer knows how to do reveals and everything is underwhelming.  

Laura and Monica should have been present for the fight at the end.  The stunt was so bad because Tyler literally jumped off the building.  

Tracy finds Paul in bed and the scene after looks like he only squeezed the toothpaste from the middle of the tube.  Tracy should have found out sooner, waited for Paul to be in a compromising position with Ava and then played it at the gala.  

Sobby explaining to Michael that Carlos is the baby's father when she never had sex with Carlos?  RETCONNED TRASH!  UNNECESSARY RETCONNED TRASH!  For Sobby's exit, why not have Sobby and Sonny's grandchild kidnapped?  Frank needed Fleabag Carlos back that desperately?  Why?  It added no value.

The gala was nothing more than a coming out party for ValenVarni's 2 failed pets, FrankenFvck & NinUGH!  

India Arie sounded fantastic, however!  

Oh, and Scrubs?  

• Members

Completely underwhelming. What an awful event.

Tracy finding Paul with Ava was tragic. Very poor buildup and very little buildup. I agree Tracy should have exposed them. Maybe she will. I stand behind liking the potential of Paul/Tracy/Ava but like everything else the plotting is poor and there's very little momentum.

The fight was laughable. So was Nikolas falling off the roof. Watching these two bloated losers fight each other does nothing for me.

And ugh at Sam, Sonny and Carly acting like high school girls over Jason and Sam 'bonding' on the roof. GMAFB. Such gag-worthy garbage. Sam has been completely pointless since her introduction and remains so. So many characters on the show have little purpose or anything that makes them interesting.

So Val and Dante have screwed a few times and barely involved and now Valerie wants to know where they stand? They have this connection all of a sudden? Another GMAFB.

Can the men on this show please get a haircut? Frank has such poor taste. LOL.

I will give the new writers credit for not using Det. Woodpile. He's had next to no airtime. Clearly we know who wanted him front and center. And that person is on the unemployment line.

I guess I like Johnny and Lulu. She comes alive with him and I enjoy seeing him so I guess there's that. At least Laura is on, even though she's window dressing.

I shouldn't try to watch live.

Archived