GH - December 2015 Discussion

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

general_hospital___robin__s_big_change_b

Remember that fan manip series from a few years ago that made several characters look fat?

guEHgdj.png

Robin today is looking more like that and unfortunately this pic isnt edited. How she gain so much weight since we last saw her? Im not used to it bc she was always so tiny

• Members

She got older and is no longer in front of the camera on a regular basis, if I had to guess. She also isn't really that big. I'd guess a size 10, which is still smaller than the average woman.

I agree it's ridiculous that they aren't playing the Liz fallout for all it's worth. It's actually worse for the character this way. I'd feel much worse for her if people were coming down on her harder. When people are hugging her it's like,whatever.

• Members

Caught up to Thursday's episode...

Things I liked:   Scorpios celebrating(but wish Mac/Felecia were there)

No Franko, Ninny, Woodcock, Jillian, Crusty Carrrrrlllosssss,Valkyrie.....

Jason spending time with the kids...BM is no fave of mine, but seeing all the various kids with their families on Christmas reminds me of the good old days when kids got trotted out... Thanks to Liz for at least mentioning her Grandfather, Edward and Alan....

Didn't really mind the Corinthos Clan interacting. Rarely are they all together, and again...the holiday.

MW is beautiful and I don't really mind Ava....

Things I would have done:

I would have had Jakeson meet up with his kids at the Q Mansion...which is where some of the episode should have been...Or, at the hospital, with Santa and the Christmas Story being read by Monica or Tracy(...even Laura or Bobbie) with Scotty as a grudging Santa.... It's not hard to incorporate tradition, just watch Days....

I understand Kaka was the only way to get Avery to Sonny's, but blah....  

All in all, an okay episode, not great, but I was able to sit through the whole episode...

• Members

JJ, I hope the little man is doing good :)

I agree about Liz.  The writing for her is atrocious.  We should be enjoying her but how can we when she looks like a nutjob?  Carly would drag Jason back to his old life?  What, his WIFE & CHILD?  The dumbest chit is coming from her mouth.  By the end of this, Liz will be carted off because, of course, dick makes all women bat chit. 

Below the neck, Kim is fine, and all the noise about her weight by women is really sad.  Her neck looks odd and doesn't fit her body.  Kim is short so she might be a 6.  On tv a 6 for someone of her height is not the same as someone who might be 5'6 of 5'10.  She has a natural body, and is nowhere near fat, but I understand that if she doesn't look bulimic, she must be fat.  Storms and Herbst look horrible, but no one has anything to say about that.  Sad!  

Someone posted on Twitter that Kim said she preferred being behind the camera to not have to deal with this.  Can't blame her one damn bit!  

• Members

Seriously ratings are way up. It's imo harking back to old classic soap writing with a modern twist. It's character driven writing galore. I am sick of hearing oh it went campy RC and people complining Jean is boring. Smarttv wasn't designed to be thrilling always it's a cleanse of your pysche if u get lost in it

Archived