GH - December 2015 Discussion

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

But what was she going to say, "Well Jason, you and Carly kidnapped Michael and when I couldn't take it anymore I returned him to his father.  You got mad at me and kicked me out"?   That sort of disagrees with the never ending fantasy rewrite yhat Jason was a good guy and Carly was a good mother.    They just can't tell the truth here because all Jason could say then was "why does anyone even like me?" and there is no answer that makes sense. 

It was a nice scene even with the lie.  This is the 4th or 5th writing team to sell Jason as hero, so I don't think we should expect any sanity at this point from GH.

Clarification:  even that isn't the entire truth because the writing was so upside down back then that even Robin was happy as a clam raising AJ's child as long as it meant she could live with her precious Jason in peace.    It was only when she couldn't see any future without Carly that she deigned to give AJ his own child.   Had there been no Carly I imagine Robin would have been perfectly happy in domestic bliss with Jason and Michael.

• Members

they could have told the truth. Jason was closer to Carly than Robin, which caused strife, so she went behind their backs to tell AJ about Michael. Jason already knows the history behind himself, Michael, AJ, Sonny and Carly. The only thing Robin would have filled in was her role in how that moved forward

• Members

was anyone else not feeling Robin and Patrick today? I get the are trying to tie things up in a nice little bow as they leave but its way too soon for them to be engaged. She's been home just a couple of days and only yesterday kind of decided that they want to be together. There are too many issues for them to jump into a marriage.

• Members

:lol: Actually,  I shouldn't be laughing too hard because I'm hard pressed to name any of the show's writers past Jelly.

I'm starting to get suspicious about how things are going to turn out with Lis/Jason, at least short term. The fall out of this lie was so weak, I feel like the show must have another trick up their sleeves. I can only pray they are not going to have Liz pregnant again. However, if the plan is just to have Sam an Jason reunite at this point, it would just feel so empty to me. There's so little pay off to this whole debacle.

Archived