GH - December 2015 Discussion

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

that had me scratching my head too. She said it was bc she couldnt accept his life but she was living in that penthouse and fit into his life well. It was the interference with Carly that drove them apart and Robin revealing that secret ultimately killed the relationship off for good

• Members

Julia I think u are struggling with grasp and process of smarttv. U might need to rewatch an episode 2 to 3 times to get the full grasp of it. It probably went over your head. I think what I see here is just someone who did not really make the effort to comprehend and get lost in the magic of smarttv. Today was a character study of emotion, history and ratings are up. Jean and Shelly are a hit with the viewers

• Members

Chit I never try to offend. It's passing on the greatness and success of smarttv. In the three months Jelly have been here morale is up, ratings are up and we have a character driven show. Considering how much u hated Ron u should be praising them to the high heavens. Our GH is back.

• Members

The thing is Jean has some originality to her stories nothing has been rehashed or recycled. Just fresh writing.  I am sick of hearing the word boring when it comes to Jelly. They aren't boring they are pyschologically stimulating. Slick more people are working thenever. Jean is a master of umbrella storytelling. She has a huge one in the works for 2016 that encompasses the whole cast.

• Members

Oh and Lulu's storyline is so stupid. She wants to make Valerie pay and get her out of the picture but sine she's a mom, she cant do it herself, hence why she's recruited Johnny to do her dirty work. Huh? You are still guilty. I hate that she's even fighting for Dante. He's not only cheating on her with her cousin, he's moved on and has no shame or regrets about it. How degrading. Isnt the marriage kinda over at this point? It would be so ironic if Valerie passed the academy and arrested Lulu for aiding and abetting a criminal and conspiracy

Archived