GH: September 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm just finishing the episode...it was a decent episode. For once, Miller didn't seem bored.

Tyler Christopher looked good, but did he really need to be so oiled up?  He was coming from a pool, not a vat of Crisco.

It's wonderful seeing JZ utilized so well...(Shockingly...Val probably has morning sickness.

Avery cheering was cute.

That helmet on Carly was awful...Maxie, you're fired! LoL

• Members

The actor who now plays Sloane (wasn't he the first actor?) is attractive but he's even worse than Grayson McCouch! He clearly doesn't care what he's doing onscreen. Poor Finola.

Michael looks like a doofus.

Bobbie looks great but Maxie's dress is hideous!

Even VALERIE knows that little "tradition" is completely outdated! Do people on soaps always have to be so superstitious?

TJ's actor has improved. He's better when he's away from other teens.

TC/Nikolas looked so red and sweaty. UGH. And at least Rebecca Budig isn't talking as fast as she usually does but her age and wrinkles are showing and it's not cute.

As always, Bryan Craig looks like he's about to burst into tears.

• Members

So this was for real? That's pretty much everything I've been asking for.

Also, no comments on the possibility of recasting Robin? Personally I think they should, but I know KMc has her fans and they wouldn't be happy.

• Members

LW looks so gorgeous in that pic, but the hair was a NO.  I'm on the fence with the dress.  Carly running around like a silly teen virgin yesterday was unforgivable!  They were so focused on the men and the shooting, that the writing for Carly was secondary.  A woman is waiting for her groom while he's lies close to death on a warehouse floor should have been the goal, but they turn Carly into this little fool who can't sit still for 2 seconds?  That is not who she is.  

Overall, the dialogue is just so horrendous!  Just absolutely horrendous (Hush Jonny about the smart writing on the horizon).  

• Members

Sorry Chit yesterday's GH was great. The Bobbie and Carly scenes fantastic. This is what smart tv is all about. The dialogue has way improved it's not as choppy more in depth longer scenes. Their names aren't even in the credits I am seeing their influence. The new smart GH is on the way just wait until mid October. We are truly blessed my dears.

Archived