GH: September 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

Don't drink the Kool Aid....Don't drink the Kool Aid....

I'll believe they are better when I see the receipts.   ABC has been feeding us B.S. for way too long.

Ron has been just awful lately. Lazy writing . It's time for a change.   But JP and SA were dull on Y&R, though they started picking up toward the end.  I appreciate their use of older characters, so I'm cautiously optimistic...But until I see proof, they are just 2 more cogs in the ABC wheel.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Slick Ron is gone done finished no sense talking about the past. Jelly our the present and future and If I wasn't even familiar with their writing it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out the change of tone and how much smarter the show is getting. All the actors are raving the episodes we are about to see are GH best in years. Morale is way up. It's a great time to be a GH fan. 

• Members

We are watching his writing some of it has been tweaked. Less Nina focus and Denise crap and now really smart pyschological family Corinthos drama. Jean has been here since June so her influence is being felt. Slick it's going from camp galore choppy writing to really made for cable TV writing. There names won't appear until second or third week of October. The show is moving in a much more serious dramatic direction.

Honestly u bring up Jeans run on ATWT I think she is best paired with Shelly. They are each yin and yang and complete each sentences. They are indeed the dynamic duo.

• Members

I thought it was a solid show.   Laura Wright was playing the wrong kind of role all these years.   Starting with her day playing Luke's mother it is now apparent that Laura Wright needs to play quiet, good characters. not loudmouth selfish narcissists.  She was fine the last two days as the center of the family making the speech with the entire family around, and again at the hospital today.   It's a shame they wasted her playing one of the alltime worst characters in soap history all these years.

I did have to turn it off when Sabrina started singing.   I cannot deal with her when she starts singing to kids.   At least she wasn't singing that same tired crap You're Not Alone song that was nauseatingly saccharine and vomit inducing since the day it was written.

• Members

What does that even mean?  The convoluted aiming for angst conversation with Sobby and those 2 peroxide idiots was just painful.  Sonny being shot is emotionally underwhelming.  This should be emotional chaos.  They really want us to focus on Bryan because they believe he is Emmy worthy.  Carly's hair is such a huge distraction.  The dialogue is a really big problem problem.  Urgency is on no one's mind, and for the love of God, can they do something about that damn Tourrettes camera person!  

Where is Monica to toss in some snide remarks?  Bobbie had to take Val home, but did she have to stay with her?  You can't do something like this justice without necessary cast members.  But Frank has to rob Peter to pay Paul and don't have the funds to populate this story as it should be.  Have to save that money for his disgustingly worthless pets.  

Straight up Garbage, and I don't see that changing with Valentini still employed.  Never liked him and that has not changed!

Archived