GH: September 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

Omg GH yesterday wow the performances. Laura Wright officially will win the emmy.  Everyone was on their game just brilliant stuff.The scenes with her and Michael were wha t smart tv is about. Deep pyschological cable TV brought to our screens. Bryan Craig continues to rock. I literally died and went to freaking heaven yesterday with GH. It's nothing short of miracle people I have tears in eyes. Compelling riveting WOW. 

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It was so beyond awful and my heart went out to LW for having to play that garbage!  Yesterday was the epitome of "Scummy Sucks And Has Bottomed Out".  Ric calling Michael out for treating Scummy so poorly?  I almost lost it.  That hyper bleached slut, Maxie, talking about how AJ was very flawed.  Does that mean he deserved to be murdered?  This is why the writing still sucks.  The dialogue and characters are complete idiots.  I'm not sure who Mo is blowing, but continuing to trash these characters for Sonny is just laughable now.  

• Members

If they went dark, they must be reading us for sure. Hopefully they are trashing any Franko, Ninny, and Kaka scenes.  Fingers crossed this Corinthos ass kissing will be dumped as well.

I don't mind the next generation getting some story, but please teach them how to act.  Lose Kaka, and either recast Morgan or send him to a good acting class.  The Sonny propping needs to go.  Mo can stay, but in a lesser capacity than he's being used in now.

Michael's 180 into Sonny's Mini Me with Philly was in character. Michael has always followed in Sonny's footsteps. His time with AJ was good, and his Q transformation has been long overdue(of course the anvils they kept dropping to Sabrina...O_O.)

How great it was to have Tracey back, and Richard Burgi has brought some much needed life to the formerly dull as dishwater Paul Hornsby.  Let's hope we get some story for the Q's after all....

• Members

Im assuming this is why MB was crowing at the GH get together recently. It would have been great had MB gotten his pink slip….No Sonny and No Luke…imagine the great story ideas without them…..Sonny has been played out for many years….

I just rolled my eyes during Maxie comment about AJ…..Maxie another character that serves zero purpose on the show.

Im just going to ff those scenes!!

• Members

Whoever shot Sonny needs a damn medal. Not a pair of handcuffs. I only wish that the character would die. 

I also didn't care to see Michael at Sonny's bedside. I rolled my eyes at the sight of it. I only wish Michael still held a grudge and pulled the ventilator from the damn wall. 

I can't stand Julian but I grew tired of Dante abusing him in the police station while others watched on. Like seriously? That's why I've hated cop characters on soaps for as long as I can remember. 

Hayden and Nik are somewhat cute but I am so over this show at this point I cannot even invest. 

Jordan and Anna were the only enjoyable part of today's episode, but Jordan makes my eyebrows furrow at her sometimes. I feel like she needs her "Black card" snatched b/c a real Black momma wouldn't allow TJ to do and say half the stuff he says to her. He would've been gotten snatched up.

Jake/Liz/Sam/Patrick.... meh. 

Don't even get me started on Morgan.... :rolleyes:

It's time for a sweeps where someone drops a bomb on Port Charles with many casualties and we start fresh.

Archived