GH: September 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

The lighting looks so much better than the last time I watched, the show doesn't look as cheap and overly sharpened as it used to. I noticed the scenes aren't as quickly cut like they used to be, is this Jelly's stuff already and when do they officially start?

Kristen Storms looks awful with the peroxide blonde hair and her love interest sucks, typical Frank hire 

Ew at Roger "YOU NEVA KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA DO NEXT" Howarth and The Stafford not getting pink slips yet

Teeth Grinding Miller as "Jake" is so odd but he has SB's mannerisms down pat

I've missed my Laura Wright :wub: She's killing it like she always does

I always thought you only took interest in GH because of Ron and Frank migrating over from OLTL?

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like Kirsten Storms, but Maxie's whole point today was opining on the greatness of Carson? What? Yuck. The show is unbearable right now.  The only time the show was worse was when Garin Wolf (sp?) was the interim head writer. I suspect the problem is partially that we are in a transitional period and no one is truly at the helm. Please soap gods, let that be the problem.

• Members

I loathe to admit this but Franco and Nina were actually pretty fun goading Ric.

Franco: You take the pen or you go to the pen. :lol:

Ric had it coming but I hope to God he goes and buries his pretty little head in Jordan's ample bosom. :wub:

Dom always delivers in emotional scenes, Dante's material was great. It's really obvious who has real talent and who doesn't when you had Bryan Nobody *trying* to do the same types of scenes immediately before Dom walked in and obliterated his weak ass attempt.

• Members

It wasn't just boring, the show was its usual awful self.  The only saving grace was LW, Dom and that montage.  That montage was old school.  This is what's done when the situation calls for it. 

The peroxide dummy and her dummy lamenting about CarSon?  Um...what? Since when?  Upon learning Sonny was shot, Maxie spent 2 eppies dissing Scummy, and now she's all distraught?  Honestly, moRon is/was the absolute worst.  The entire team are idiots!  

Then you have Sam and Patty having Snobin/Patty conversation with Patty totally unaware he's on the losing end of that battle AGAIN!  How many "aha" moments do you miss in one conversation?  In one damn scene?!  Talked about how Jason was good with instinct and how efficiently he killed.  Here you have this no memory jackass with good instincts and can kill on a dime, but not one of the 2 picked up on the fact that this might be Jason?!  Just dummies.  All of these characters are so damn dumb, it's painful.  

Morgan can die fast!  I don't need him to suffer at all.  I just need him gone.  Was bipolar supposed to endear him to the audience?  It's done just the opposite.  Morgan and Bryan need to go and I don't give 2 sh!ts who has to lose their fingers to make that happen.  

I'm not gonna touch Lizzard because I've grown really tired of this trash.  TC says Becky is struggling with this "story".  Why, because she might be out of a job once its done?  

• Members

Omg you are u kidding me Chit. Yesterday's GH was the best I had seen in freaking years. I literally died and went to heaven. What show are u watching. I suggest you go watch el stink yr while I watch smarttv. Where d ok I begin here the Montage gave me freaking chills up my spine. First of all Laura is going to win the emmy just marvelous stuff. Deep pyschological everything that smartv is about. Dom as Dante wow give him an emmy nod. Detroit everyone is noticing the change in writing it's like night and day. There's no camp, not as choppy longer scenes and just everything smarttv is known to have. The writing are going up. U look at days which is improving is spending all this money for returned vets and ratings aren't going way up. Jelly on other hand are going back to basics here giving us a profound experience for our pysche. I just felt a whole lot smarter watching GH yestetday. My IQ went up. Everyone our fairy godmother is giving us that Cinderella treatment.

Please register in order to view this content

the queen 

Archived