GH: September 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Good grief, I don't have time for this today. I have no idea what bug is up your ass this afternoon and I have no beef, I simply asked people to please stop posting the giant, gruesome picture over and over. If this offends you, that sounds like a "you" problem. Rest assured I am not making it or you mine.

• Members

How dare you say Jeans picture is gruesome. This is a wonderful woman and person. She is a liberal and feminist.  We are talking gush of smarttv and how thrilled we are to have it. I don't appreciate personal attacks on one of the best of the best in this biz. Her and Shelly approach to soaps is what will keep them alive.

• Members

Asking posters to avoid attaching Jean P's photo GUARANTEES that photo makes a dozen more appearances.

Jonny's posts are so bad they're good. They're outrageously entertaining because they're so filled with crap. I love it when fans scream "GIVE HER AN EMMY!" -- and then repeat that for another actor or two in the same post. Brilliant.

GH is still awful, and longer scenes can't solve its awfulness. Sonny won't die, and we all know it, making the past week+ a complete fail and waste of time.

And why is Bryan Craig playing Morgan as autistic? He acts like he's channeling RAINMAN.

Archived