Y&R: May 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

No one clicks with Victoria.

Kyle seems too boyish and not enough man.

Justin Hartley is one of the most gorgeous men I've never met and he is just oozing with charisma so he definitely improves everyone around them. But he shouldn't have to have Braeden forced on him.

KS doesn't bother me as much here as she did on GH but she's making a kissy face in every other scene especially when she's 'upset' and it's really getting on my nerves. She was so out of her element with Josh Morrow today.

So has Jack even used the bathroom yet? And has he eaten anything? Lol

Cady McClain is a riot. And even if I didn't like her, really her acting is nowhere near as annoying as her outfit and pigtails! Am I the only one who noticed that atrocity yesterday?

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Watching on POP now and lord. They really believe Hunter King is a good actress? And this new Kyle? Bad too. Sigh. The material doesn't help. And Chelsea? She's soooo boring. She should not have been saddled with a kid.

Then you have nonBilly who looks a hundred ...

Sharon Case looks fabulous though. And I'm so happy to see Morrow with short hair again. He looks sooo much better. I won't lie, I cringed having to suffer through Kelly Sullivan. She and Tognoni both come off so hard.

At least they're trying to write Victoria all feisty and tough like she used to be. It's funny how Heinle is becoming less of a problem because of all of the horrible actors and characters they want front and center.

Victor's a joke. Braeden needs to call it a day. And I'm growing tired of Jack and Bergman, too.

Funny how Pratt wants "kick ass" women, yet Jill is nowhere to be found, Ashley is window dressing, etc.

• Members

Hay dios mio. closedeyes.jpg That's an hour I'll never get back.

At least Dullen and Avery are done.

Sharon's reaction to the text was the highlight of the episode. I'm glad they didn't drag that [!@#$%^&*] out.

Scooby and the gang. Ugh. Fen has been in contact with the killer since the beginning? Whatever!

By the way, have yall ever noticed that the 7 minute guy from the liquid plumber commerical's name tag is "Peter"???

• Members

Has the show ever been this unabashedly, unashamedly, transparently plot-driven? It's almost as if Pratt deliberately goes out of his way to ensure that absolutely nothing is in character. it's a very lazy approach to writing IMO.

• Members

From what I read the only female ass Pratt's interested in are the ones that are "fun", "lively", and have "great energy" rolleyes.gif and I'll bet none of those are over 35 in his book. When Logan asked him about Ashley he immediately switched over to gushing about Summer and Abby. Yet on the male side of the equation he's interested in the older male characters close to his age. He's talking about Victor, Jack, Michael, and Neil, instead of the "fun", "lively" "great energy" that Fen, Noah, or Kyle could bring.

I don't know if we ever see Jill in a story again. I think she's been Tracy-ed.

I stopped watching before the interview but now I know I've made the right choice. An old man lusting over actresses young enough be his daughter & granddaughter will never be able to write anything I would enjoy. I've suffered through many bad stories just to see my favorite characters but JFP's first consideration is the her pet actors, which are not my favorites, so I won't be missing anything on that front either. It's too bad. I loved Y&R, I watched for 40 years.

• Members

My husband watches the show and this drives him nuts and I never noticed it until he brought it to my attention..but I sure do now!!!

That is how I feel about Eve on Days lusting over JJ..same thing..same age difference..

Archived