Y&R: May 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

Adamson's been around for two+ years. He needs a coach and someone to write for him All his "stories " have just been blah...

Chelsea sure was smiling after going for round two with Gadam...I'm sure she was walking funny...

Hartley is beautiful, and his years of experience make his scenes all the hotter...

The sound department should have turned the tunes down a little, though. The songs were good but overtook the scenes...

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So Greg Rikaart has one potentially good storyline left in him, fine. That story is not onscreen. He still has no business still playing Wacky 40-Year Old Hacker Kevin Talking Down To The Misfit Young Ladies He Luvvvs.

I don't mind Bryton. I think he and Morgan have decent chemistry and I care about their romance. I just don't think he's the be-all end-all for her. Given room and real investment, I think she and Grimes could run the younger set, and no, I don't think they have a man in that age range who is a really strong match for them. Devon is always more of the male ingenue. They could both do well with Justin Hartley IMO but that clearly is not happening any time soon.

• Members

I love Mishael Morgan but she needs to get a handle on her character. She has no nuance and goes all out one way or the other. Either hilary is a vixen and unapologetic bitch or she's a saccharine heroine but what she can't be is both. This is partly writing but mostly acting choices. When she learns that, I'll give credence to this idea that she's a better actor than James. Grimes, I'll give you is consistent with her character. She knows who Mariah is and plays her like she does.

That's why I said it can't be acting abilities. I'm not a big acting critic like most of the people around here profess to be and I truly love Morgan but even I can see huge defeciences in what she puts out daily.

• Members

This right here is why Jill & Chuck Pratt need to GO. From today's air show

Nikki: I swear to God, Victor, if you don't tell me right now I will walk over to that bar and drink every drop of alcohol they have.

Archived