Y&R: May 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It would be worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(firing his horrendous azz, that is....)

Crapola...45 minutes I won't get back.

Joe and Avery can stay wherever they are, offscreen...Joe can walk right off the set...Avery has been a consistent disappointment. JC is beautiful, and a good actress, but her character has changed more times than Carter has liver pills...

Marcos/Yack blows, I Know What You Did Last Time You had A Flashback/Story Change is Horrible

Fire this D-Bag!!!!!!!

• Administrator

What I'm hating is all the bed hopping. Summer sleeps with Kyle weeks after her husband is killed; Stitch and Abby get together the day after he breaks up with Victoria; Dylan sleeps with Sharon the day after his engagement to Avery is called off; Sage sleeps with Adam right after her thing with Nick ended; etc.

It's like the characters never really cared about each other. It's so Melrose-y.....in a bad way.

• Members

According to Pratt himself, the executives' reaction to his Two Jacks pitch was "WTF?!!!!"

...And they still went ahead and hired him.

They asked for it and now they're getting it.

• Members

bunch of Judgmental asswipes in that Cabin today

Fen was the only one being truly honest and gets [!@#$%^&*] on

He didnt kill anyone, get off your damn high horse Summer, Abby etc. Your no saints. Far from it

Max Ehrich was the best thing about today's show. I wish Y&R realized that he is a gem and wouldnt under use him

• Members

just saw Fridays show and my god, Victor has a Jack dopleganger running around and he's hispanic? What happened to this guys accent? Can someone explain this story? I cant beleive he hasnt learned his lesson after the Mariah mess

The murder stuff with Fen and all those annoying characters was well....annoying

Sharon continues to be whored out like some reject Brooke Logan. She done been with every guy in Nick's family.

Why is Joe paralyzed? Why is he even still on the show for that matter?

This show has not improved from what little I saw

IA. Summer's husband was killed bc of Fen. I think everyone still has a right to be mad about the deaths which may have been avoided had it not been for him. And there's the Sharon angle you mention. Him keeping quiet bc he didnt want to be expelled from school was so stupid. Like dude, people died. As stated, he could have just repeated the class. These people dont get a do over at living

Ewwww. That really happened? Wasnt he dating her mother?

• Members

It would've been better if they cast someone else to play Marco so Victor could hire him by giving him plastic surgery and then later a dialect coach to make him sound like Jack

So the whole expose on the Newmans and Abbotts wasn't why Austin and later Courtney were killed? It was because Fenmore didn't want an F? He could've withdrew from the class and take it again in the summer

• Members

CBS executives didn't and don't get classic Y&R, its unique formula, characters depth, strong relationships, true love, family love, nuances, atmosphere. Pratt was good for a show like Melrose Place (twisted, crazy storylines, fun, hot, not to take too seriously), but he is so wrong for Y&R. He's destroying everything, day after day.sad.png The Bold and the Beautiful now is more Y&R than Y&R.

• Members

I don't understand why Fen wasn't arrested for drugging the gang and being an accessory to murder. He was ordered to poison them and that allowed the killer access. Makes zero sense. I'd like Sharon to come over to Lauren/Michael's and give them all a piece of her mind - complete with a slap to Fen, since we're in the Pratt era. :)

• Members

1. We hardly know what is going on with this story. We're finally getting pieces to the puzzle as most of this story, like ALL the stories on canvas, seems to occur offscreen.

2. Joe was paralyzed by Avery at a recent gala. He was trying to suck face with her and she pushed him off a balcony nearly killing him. Joe lied and said it was an accident, and Paul accepted that excuse. :rolleyes: Now he's guilting her into sticking by his side. IMO, I don't mind Scott Elrod as he's eye candy that know how to act, but they should've made him Brooks Prentiss. Then, old school fans would've already had some attachment to him as he'd be a nod from old-school Y&R. Joe Clark is just a bore.

3. This show has gotten worse, boo. I didn't care for Altman/Passanantate but at least the show was sane and written in logic.

4. Stitch wasn't dating Ash. They just had a random tryst in the shower after Stitch learned that Katie wasn't his. After that, he reconciled with Vic and they've been acting like nothing happened between them until now. Stitch is all over the damn place.

Oh I said that earlier. He should've been arrested as an accessory to TWO murders. Just doesn't make any damn sense. And it makes Paul look like a sh-tty ass police commissioner for letting him go scots-free. If I was Sharon and got word of this after Paul put me through the ringer, I'd ask for his head and his badge.

This is why I hate the character Paul has become the past 10+ years. He's a whiny loser [and deadbeat] that turns a blind eye for his 'friends.' He's another one that I wish would be killed off at this point.

Archived