GH: April 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought today's episode was fantastic. The show did a spectacular job.

Young Patricia was especially outstanding.

Tony Geary was great as Tim and Laura Wright was terrific as Lena.

I liked the use of the show's history.

• Members

They probably feel she was on enough already without the NB. They need the money for all those other people they hired...all those former AMC, OlTL and Y&R actors. Or maybe they use it to give us Monica at the NB.....yeah right;)))

• Members

Question for old school GH fans--when Bobbi was introduced on the show [as she was the first Spencer on the show], did anyone know her previously? Like Steve or Jessie seeing as he mentioned he knew of Lena and the Eckerts?

SN: It's a crying shame though that Pat looks younger than Luke and Bobby and she is supposed to be the eldest. laugh.png

• Members

No, nobody significant knew her. At least, it wasn't mentioned that they did.

The only person who did know her was Colleen Middleton, who was a minor character in the 70's. She has been referenced a lot lately as part of "The Middleton's". She lived next door to Bobbie and Luke (and Pat) on Elm Street. When Bobbie first came to town, Colleen asked her about Luke and Pat, and mentioned how Lena used to take in Pat's dresses so Bobbie could wear them. That's the scene they've referenced 800 times the past few months. That's the only time I've ever heard Pat mentioned, though she was supposedly mentioned once again in 1983, though I've never seen that clip.

Here's the clip. The relevant part starts at about 1 minute in.

Archived