GH: April 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just watched the episode, and it was pretty good. I thought Tony did good work as Tim and at the end when he realized what he had done. Jackie, Jane and Emme were good today as well. I can't remember the name of the actress who plays Pat, but she's a great find (though she definitely doesn't look older than Luke).

My only question is, why did Pat leave? One second she's vowing to take care of them, then she's stuffing bodies in the wall and running out on them? Why wouldn't she have gone to Florida with them? And why did nobody mention her all these years? Bobbie was obviously old enough to remember her, why did she think she left? And why did she never mention her to anyone? If Luke blocked out that night, but still remembered Patricia existed, why did he think she had disappeared? There are a lot of holes here, unless I missed these explanations somewhere in the past couple weeks (which may be the case. If so, my apologies.)

• Members
I guess we'll have to wait till tomorrow bc as it stands, it makes no sense. I thought she would at least be across the country but she's only in Philadelphia and is still using the same name. How no one knew about her, or even looked doesnt seem to add up.

• Members

DAMN. That was a fantastic episode in every respect. Guess we know what GH is submitting for the Emmys next year.

I hope we get a bit more of an explanation of Luke "Tim" dark side and why Patricia left tomorrow. But I think why Patricia was never spoken of makes sense. Luke blocked the entire night out so he thinks Patricia just up and abandoned them. Bobbie was too young to fully understand so Luke probably never wanted Patricia spoken of and Bobbie complied.

Also it looks like the continuity is a bit off with Luke and Bobbie's ages. They should have been 10 and 6 respectively in 1963. I would say they looked around 16 and 10 approximately.

• Members
I thought Bobbie was 7, Luke was 13/14 and Pat was 16/17

We'll have to get explanations but nothing about Pat's disappearance today made sense. Why did she disappear? Considering what just happened, as the oldest, why did she just up and leave her two younger siblings? As it doesnt make sense. Even if Luke blocked the night out, why would she just leave them to fend for themselves? Why didnt they go into the custody of the Eckert family? I want to say I'll give RC the benefit of the doubt to not mess it up tomorrow, but I'll be watching with the side eye.

• Members

Were those ages stated on today's show or are you just going by appearance? Looks like Luke's actor is 18. I was basing Luke and Bobbie's ages off the GH Wiki and they cite sources. But they did retcon a lot more than ages today and it worked so I can let this slide.

• Members

A surprisingly good episode. I liked LW as Lena, and Tony did well as Tim...(having him also watching as himself was unnecessary, but I'll let that go, because I was happy overall with the episode. ) I knew he killed Tim(I think I posted it last month what I thought), but didn't think he killed "Mom" as well.

Jason, Rebecca and Ryan did well, and I'll let the little continuity bits(the floor, as Depboy mentioned. They were on the seventh, not the ER)...I'm not gonna nitpick...until tomorrow, when the pets return...

All in all, I give today a B+ for today. Those young actors did especially well...

• Members

Today was really good. The show is so much better with longer scenes.

The Bill Eckert connection was not necessary but it was okay with me. I really hope we will now see some kind of a healing process for Luke and for the family. But somehow I think it will all happen off screen. Don't think JZ did work after tomorows episode.

Archived