GH: April 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It was not hard for him to accomplish it considering the trash he has put out all year long. I liked the episode as well because it contained mostly veteran actors and there were no pets on with ridiculous storylines…..like Carlos, Sonny, Luke, Nina, Franco to name a few who should be in jail but are free….it didn't feature a whiny female trying to decide if she wants the stud of the month or the geek of the month…..

Oh and helped that the acting was actually good

• Members

This sh-t makes NO sense. Patricia at 16-18 signed over the house to a 14-16 year old Bill Spencer? WTF? How would she even have the right to do that considering the father was never legally dead, therefore she never inherited the house?

And WHY did she send the kids to go live with Ruby? WTF happened to the Eckerts that were called to the hospital when Lena died?

WTF?!? Why did they bring Patricia on, only to kill her off?

• Members

This was another good episode (The Luke stuff, I FFed the rest once I saw Rebecca Budig and Rick Hearst. This Luke stuff is so unlike everything else on GH and I loved that they slowed the scenes down and lengthened them a bit to get some depth to them in the quiet moments. Also, I have to say Laura Wright, so one dimensional and boring as Carly, has really thrived these last couple of days. Her moment with Luke and again with Patricia's daughter were really nice. The ending was so sad and I think LW really helped sell that last scene. It sort of reminded me of a very similar scene years ago with Carly when Mrs Benson died and Carly was all "don't leave me!" and now here she has a younger version of her grief able to show some compassion. It's just a shame this characterization of Carly will not last. She was also very good as Mrs Spencer the senior, I forget her name, and I wish LW was playing a more tolerable character than Carly. The show can make the Spencers a going concern if they would only write for them.

• Members

I'm not a regular GH viewer but I keep up with all 4 soaps enough to keep up with general cast, characters, storyline, and history and I always try to watch "special episodes"... I just watched the flashback episode to 1963 and I was really impressed!! It was well done, looked good visually, acting was on spot, and the story drew me in. Well done GH!! Happy 52nd!

Archived