Y&R: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Man, that look on Hilary's face when she saw Neil at Jabot. Wow. I wonder if they are giving her edge back, even if she softened to him toward the end.

I know Nikki and Phyllis have never been pals, but has Nikki always outwardly hated her like she did today? Drunk Nikki stomping around Jabot was just lol.

GT is great today, I couldn't take my eyes off of her. I loved it when she fired Avery. Good for her.

Is Victor going to hook Kelly up with the "love potion" he stole from Jabot? A hint of crazy Kelly again today. She coulda done some real damage with that butter knife. Ha.

• Members

This week has been more interesting than the last couple

Kelly is a nutcase but she's a good one because even I was starting to believe her. The scenes with Lily and Avery weren't so subtle when it comes to showing where she's headed. I'm loving Victor's involvement and his dynamic with Phyllis is so great to watch.

Neil and Nikki's drunk bitter asses are a hoot. I'm glad he's no longer blind and knows about the affair. Devon continues to act like a wuss constantly putting off telling Neil. I look forward to Neil getting revenge and then Hevon getting out of his orbit.

• Members
Except for the many times Neil has been a cheater in the past, it's a wonder you have any use for him at all then. I just want to remind you that Devon was the one who wanted to tell for months and Hilary didn't. He begged her several times. Over the last few episodes, that has totally reversed.

But I agree that I want this fall reveal and fall out so the shoe can move on. I'm sure whatever Pratt has planned is equally horrendous.

• Members

Neil & Nikki are too much fun! I hope their drinking buddy relationship continues after the "disaster" is over.

I hope Neil gets some revenge, Devon & Hillary are getting worse and worse. They are doing so much more "communicating" with each other right in front of his face. It's really mean. I don't know what orbit Hevon would join if his relationship with Neil & Lily isn't repaired. The Winters are his family, Kay is gone, and Hillary has no one else in town.

Neil's been in GC for about 25 years, of course he's going to have cheating in his past. I don't see how it matters unless he has deceived Devon by cheating with one of his girlfriends. Hasn't Devon done this to Neil twice now? And this time it's Neil's wife.

I'd be into Devon/Hillary as a couple if they had done it once and then been tortured souls until they could be honest with Neil. But instead they're like little bunnies. They say they care about Neil but they don't show it at all. They aren't depriving themselves of anything until they tell him.

Archived